+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Should I say it to her or wait?

Should I say it to her or wait?

Hello. I'm an exchange student from europe and fell heavily in love with another exchange student in the same state where I live. She lives about 1:30h by car away, but I don't know how to ask her for a date. I met her at a exchange student meeting few days ago and we talked a lot. We got along very well and I really like her. Now I started texting her but I'm not a good texter. Made bad experiences with girls and texting, and she is a person I definitely don't want to give up easily. So I thought about just writing her what I think. I want to ask you guys what would be the best decision. I have kind of 'letter' I freestyled about my feelings, still worried if it's crazy or kinda cute. Don't know. Please help me.

I mean yeah its probably "cute". I'd recommend just telling her you're not great at texting. Then figure out if she wants to go on a date. If she says yes then plan out a way for you two to come together to a place you pick out. Show her that even though you can't text you can plan out a fun date. Then tell her your feelings. Writing and so on can leave unanswered questions. If you do it face to face you'll be able to be accepted for you instead of your words.