+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I Miss U Quotes

I Miss U Quotes

When You miss someone so much in everytime, everywhere, that means you love someone so much.
    Missing is when I look forward to seeing someone every day, You need only see somjeone you also feel warm...
    Missing is endless thinking about someone, even just met, whether saying goodbye a few minutes before, the expecting feeling a message from someone...
    Reading Quotations About Missing Someone You Love - I Miss U Quotes - you can sent there quotes for someone everyday and it's your missing, is your loveing...

1. That’s the worst way to miss somebody. When they’re right beside you and you miss them anyway.
    ~ Pittacus Lore

2. I miss you, a little too much, a little too often, and a little more every day.
    ~ Unkown

3. How you can already miss someone when you are in the same room with them, I have no idea. But I do.
    ~ Karen Harrington

4. I wanna write I miss You on a rock and throw at your face so you know how much it hurts to miss you.
    ~ Anonymous

5. I miss your cuddles I miss your kisses but most of all I miss you! The love I have will never changes as each day goes by I will love you till the day I lie.
    ~ Unkown

6. I miss you as soon as I wake up. I miss you when I'm about to sleep. I wish you're always here next to me.
    ~ Unkown

7. I miss our conversations. I miss how we used to talk every minute of every day and How I was able to tell you everything that was on my mind.
    ~ Unkown

8. I keep myself busy with things to do, but everytime I pause, I still think of you.
    ~ Unkown

9. I wish that you were here or I were there or we were together anywhere.
    ~ Unkown

10. You may not be here with me but thoughts of you are always in my heart. I miss you.
    ~ Unkown

11. Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart.
    ~ Unkown

12. The worst way to miss someone is to have them sitting right next to you... And knowing you have absolutely no chance with them.
    ~ Unkown

13. When I close my eyes I see you... When I open my eyes I miss You...
    ~ Unkown

14. If you miss someone, that means you're lucky. It means you had someone special in your life, someone worth missing.
    ~ Unkown

15. Missing someone gets easier everyday because even though you are one day futher from the last time you saw them, you are one day closer to the next time you will.
    ~ Unkown

I miss the one I don't know yet. I can't wait to hold them yet I thank God I can feel this way even before meeting them.
    ~Alovetolean