+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Should i express my feelings?

Should i express my feelings?

Hi,

I met a girl and her group of friends in a bar last weekend and we talked a lot. When the bar closed I coudn't get home anymore (no public transportations at that time) and she offered me a place to sleep. But we kept talking for the rest of the night and the next day (10 hours straight). We also played some guitar, watched a couple of youtube clips, she sang a couple of songs and I did some card tricks (Im a hobby magician). In the end we kissed and we lied down on her bed (with her head on my chest). In the time i spend with her she told me multiple times she wanted to do some sort of activity together (like tennis and stuf, we agreed on a couple of those). When I left she told me to text her, which i did.

The problem is: I really want to see her again but we are both bizzy with studying and internships. In the weekend we both have appointments too. I tried to plan something but she says she can't, and when i ask her when she is availabe she says she has go to sleep now (fair enough, it was 01:00 AM) but the next day she also doesn't make a counter proposal. She does reply to all my texts but I am the one that has to initiate the conversation so far.

I'm thinking about her all day, can't stop thinking about her. Is that something I should tell her? Or what else should i do?

Thnx in advance

Wow what a beautiful story! Thanks for sharing. You sound like a great guy.

Well it sounds like she is testing you, to see if you are clingy. She is a being of emotion, what she says is not what she means. She wants to know if you can hold your life straight and true with or without her. She wants to feel your self secureness. But what really matters is you- how do you feel? Would you want her to feel the way you are feeling? She feels the same about you- she doesn't want you to feel any uneasiness. She wants to feel a natural and flowing connection, no negative interruptions.

Good work for coming on here and good luck.

Thank you very much for your reply. I appreciate the compliment, and your explanation is very helpful! I do recognize all the things you describe in her texts. This new understanding helped me a lot, and I managed to plan a date with her for next sunday
    Thanks again!

You are very welcome sir, I am glad to have helped! And congratulations!

Tried to send you a PM but I don't have enough posts.

Hey if you are interested in more, I recommend a book called "The Way of the Superior Man" by David Deida. Fantastic insight, not your typical Alpha male shaming inducing BS, it's just amazing.

Or read some romance novels, seriously!

Good luck!
    Last edited by alovetolean; 15-09-16 at 05:07 PM. Reason: Couldn't send a PM :(