My job is delivering things to supermarkets, so one day a girl was there visiting her friend that works there and started asking me questions on various products I have, I started saying this and that, and my co worker said out loud, "Can't you tell she wants your phone number?". So I gave her my phone and said type your number, I had a quick thought and took my phone away and said maybe I it's not a good idea " she is 10 years younger", she complaint that I didn't let her give me her number,so i did get her number. Now the other girl that works there said to my CO worker, "they exchanged phones so we should too", he didn't gave her her number. Now I did tried to text the other girl but she didn't seem to respond to my texts In a way to start a conversation,so I didn't text her again. 2 days later the girl that works in the supermarket text me saying "Hey it's me, how are you, I wanted to ask you if you have a catalog with your products so I can see them". I thought, what's going on, it's a mind game, so I replied, I don't have a catalog, blah blah blah, but we do have sweet and salty products, anything particular?. I am not sure but I want some of that too. I said I prefer sweet things and she said then take the other girl to go out together. Then she said to say to my co worker kisses and that she tricked him and got my phone instead. We chatted and she said two times that she Is really happy that we are chatting, then she said don't miss understand me that I am texting you and I said what is there to misunderstand and she said I don't know. I commented that she is pretty she commented that I am pretty. She mentioned that I seem to be nice and she wants to be friends(Do note that she is referring to my Co worker as her friend also). We ended up to the point where I asked her what she is doing and she said I am drinking beers and I said, it's dangerous ground cause there is a lot of drunken truths that could come out,and she said I wish I could ask you to come drink beers with me but as you might know I am not alone. That was the end of the conversation, next texts weren't flirtatious by her part like the day she texted me and my question is what's in her mind. My guess Is she isn't sure of what she wants