+ Follow This Topic

Thread: a fall back or Is he really sorry???

a fall back or Is he really sorry???

He has cheated recently, I stop communicating with him for a week and we he message me again after my sister ask him why he did it to me (they are close). He said sorry and ask me for a second chance and said he wants to make ot up to me and give our relationship a chance. It's been weeka and we are still communicating trying to make things work for us, time to time I ask him if the woman and him are still keeping in touch he said he already ended it when I found out. He ask me if I still don't trust him, I said yes but I love you. He said if I want we cam personally talk to the woman, I said yes I will go with him. I ask him to forget about her after we talk to her he said they haven't had any communication since we got back together. His been communicating with me since he is working overseas and sharing things about his work, making me see through messenger that his pavking his stuff sincr he is about to come home this month, let me see things he bought, his earnings, ask me about my mother if she will allow me to go with him anywhere, ask me to inquire bank deposits, ask me to save and he also will save, talk about buying couple watches. Things like these? What do they mean? In a guys point of view? Is he being real? or trying to hide something again? How to know if a guy is truly sorry or just making you a fall back.

My opinion on things like this are the following:

If you love someone you won't cheat, you'll deal with the good and bad things and stay faithful.

Yeah he may be trying to get you to forgive him, but can you say with certainty that he will never cheat again because of a watch?

My advice is to get rid of him. Someone who loves you won't cheat, no matter the circumstances.

hi thanks for your reply, I wish most guys are loyal...We have beem together for 11 years and sme point he stop asking me to go with him since I used to refuse going out on party and to out of town games with him. I kind of feel guilty about it, maybe it's one of the reasons he cheated because he felt I didn't care about him. Am I right? It's what he keeps telling me before when we had a fight before I knew the affair. I really love him, I dunno what to do, if I distance myself to him, if I don't response on his messages it makes me feel so sad...What should I do?

If its been this long of a relationship and you still aren't entirely sure then maybe its a sign things need to change. Try taking a break and see how he takes it. Go and see other people and if you two are in love you'll come back to each other. I guarantee if you offer to take a break it won't be long before he finds someone else. Its just how things work for men. I know plenty of people who cheat and do many things to make it up, but in the end they always cheated. That fear is never going to be gone. Its best if you decide for yourself if you want to find someone else who can make you happy or live with the fear.

I'll consider what you've said, really, I'm confused, but hopefully I will have the best decision. Thank you so much...