Hey folks. Right...I've been having a few issues of late regarding how I feel. So, I'm gonna be totally honest with you guys in the hopes that you might be able to help me. Alright, I'm 17 and the girl I like is 14. We met in late July and we quickly grew close to each other...close emotionally, at any rate. You see, we're separated by about 2 hours worth of roads. We live in different places, and it really bloody sucks. We've never physically met. I think I love her but to be frank, I'm honestly not sure. I should stress that none of this is her fault. This is all me and my silly head. You see, I'm never really been in touch with my own emotions. They're sorta alien to me. Yeah, I'm weird like this. We entered into a relationship on Saturday. Anyway, tonight things reached breaking point for both of us. I've been having doubts for a few days and yeah, today I just cracked. I've decided I need space.

I've been researching what love is, and what I'm supposed to feel. I feel a lot of what it says. You know, butterflies in my stomach when she messages me, not looking at anyone else, sex isn't exactly important (obviously, but it would be illegal anyway!), she's on my mind all the time. I just love talking to her and being around her...I just don't know what love is. What am I supposed to feel? I just need advice really. What does this sound like to you? What do you think I should do? I'm gonna take time to think but I'm stuck and could really do with some advice from people with more knowledge of emotion than me.

Right now she's blaming herself for what's happened when she shouldn't...it's all on me but...argh I'm just stuck and need help because I hate feeling confused. She loves me to the moon and back. I am her world, and she means it when she says that.

I just need some help & advice.

Cheers guys

- The Cypher