+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Anyone and everyone please help, I don't know where I am at.

Anyone and everyone please help, I don't know where I am at.

I would really like to share my story, I just don't want to type it only to get no response....... Does anyone have the time to read my post?

tell me about your story .

...I mean, how exactly do you expect us to help if you don't share your story? Surely, you've noticed there are many threads on here and many of them have several responses. If I could give you advice, it would just be to try to keep your story as succinct as possible, but at the same time don't leave out important details. In fact, better for your post to be a little longer, but tell all the important details, rather than to just give us a very short blurb that doesn't really give us enough details to confidently offer advice.

I'd also suggest breaking your story up into paragraphs if it gets long enough. Sometimes people post a really long story all in one paragraph, just a constantly continuous string of text. That, or sometimes even a story that isn't really THAT long, but it LOOKS so much longer because they jumble it all in one paragraph. Doing something like that can make it hard to read and many people just won't bother to even try. Breaking it up into paragraphs makes it easier to digest.

But.... yeah.... we certainly have time to help people as best we can... so go ahead and post your story. We will do our best to offer whatever advice we may have.