+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Dumped and angry.

Dumped and angry.

So yeah I been in LDR with a girl from USA for about 8 months. Lets call her Bri. I messaged her last 4 days but she didnt reply. Not unussual for her but I was thinking she will get back to me like she always do. But I noticed on her profile pics with another guy and there was several of them in diferent places and they had diferent clothes on(Despite that we were dating too few days ago before she stopped replying but she didnt upload any of those pics despite that I took some pics of us together and uploaded them on my wall). SO that was suspicious. I found out who this guy is and messaged him and asked him how do he now Bri and who she is to him(havent got reply yet). Now I found out that she have unfriended me and blocked me. Without even saying anything. I mean things were good. SO Im angry at her cause she acted like a borderline bitch, not so angry at her for dumping me but at fact that she acted like this not even giving me explanation. Rely just want to get my revenge and humiliate her, make sure everyone knows what a cheater she is. But yeah I probably wont. Too good for that but cant keep this anger inside of me too.

So yeah maybe looking for some words of comfort or at least someone could take my side and feel for me.

I thank in advance to who did took time and reply. Really you are cool if you didn't just read it and walked past.

P.S. So I just messaged this crazy slutty girl who kissed me few weeks ago - we been dating before I met Bri. I told her I have a GF so better be freinds. Now I asked her straigh up - "Do you want sex?" And she said - "I have BF no thanks." Bummer ! Cant even get a slut now.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 29-09-16 at 08:45 AM.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Sorry, pcmaster. Can imagine you are angry and hurt by her actions. I don't like idea of LDR even within my own country, cannot imagine how bad it must be when in two far away countries like you had. Is that what you think caused her cheating? Wanted a man closer to home?

Do you think the other man will message you back, has he not blocked you, and did she block you after you messaged him, not before? Guess he told her.

How often did you see each other in person during those eight months since you said you uploaded pictures of you both together?

Maybe slutty girl is lying because she is peeved off at you for saying only friends to her when you had a girlfriend? Hope you heal quick from this, go out with friends and have them cheer you up.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Its nice that you replied so fast Lovebroken.

Well I always feared but realized that she could find someone closer to home.

Looks like he told her - cause she blocked me after I messaged that guy.

We did see each other very irregularity really. There could be weeks together then sometimes only few days together. We saw eachother 4 times. We could go on for months without seeing each other, that how bad it became when we both started to work but still when we were together we spend a lot of time together and were going places and going wild too at early stages of relationship. Now it was more like this peaceful stage where we were a good friends but there was almost no lust left, it was still romantic but the flame was gone. Thats how it felt at the last week with her.

I think slutty girl really have BF but he dont care about her - neglecting her(shes from my country and thats what I been hearing from some chick who knew her better) but still she is not really looking to actually cheat him with sex but want just attention and love from other guys.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 29-09-16 at 10:32 AM.

That's okay, I was on and saw your thread and wanted to add thoughts for you. How are you feeling now? Still the same, have you heard from that man you messaged or her again?

She was a coward to play you the way she did and then not talk to you about things and block you. Special place in hell for those types of people, I feel. Karma will get her one day.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Thanks Love, I feel okay. Really had great days lately cause my sister visited from germany and we been going to places and traveling locally. Yesterday spend hours at the beacth with mum and sis - place that I believe can heal the soul the most. Its not like I was crazy in love. Still find other girls beautiful too and that helps with distracting my mind. Just been thinking today what if I said something wrong, what if this could be prevented. Didnt wanted it to end yet, but yeah, its over now. It feels like mistake have happened(not like my lifes biggest mistake, how it felt after losing my first love but think I will have to choose words more carefully in future with girls).

Also feeling better in my body too. Lost a bit excess weight, feeling great, sleeping well, and been thinking no matter how bad its been - even at my life lowest points I always have found some girls who likes me or cares for me. I mean Im never truly alone and so lonely as I want to be. Still have a choice of being single or being with some lonely or messed up chick who like me for who I am. Really its not worth giving up cause theres always a continuing, always new chances, so better be ready to take what life brings.

P.S. Havent heard from the guy I messaged or her. But it doesnt matter.
    However now I realize that I ignored something important in the beginning of our relationship - she had a BF before she met me. And I was in her apartment and there was still furniture she used with her previous BF. She said dont sit on bean bags - they were big enough to make out on them. However I was suspicious that she dumped previous guy to be with me. Back then I didnt care about it, was thinking guy was some loser anyway. But yeah now looks like she dumped me to be with someone else. I should have know that if she does it for me she will do it to me too. But now I know it not just theoretically but from own experience. Anyway as they say - shoot at the past with a gun and it will shoot back with s cannon.
    From a positive note I wanted to look for new GF already months ago cause she did drink a lot and I think it ruins relationships. I dont drink and like girls who dont drink either.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 02-10-16 at 10:42 PM.

That scenario you mentioned reminds me of a saying, pcmaster.

What they are willing to do WITH you, they will be willing to do TO you. It sounds like she put that saying in life action. At least now you know some signs you should avoid in potential partners which at least a small blessing from all of that.

That is awful, pc ~ don't give her the satisfaction of letting it hurt you, onward & upward to better.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

I posted here other day, someone deleted my posts. Check your email it will show there. Same as on breathe and topaz's thread. You know the old moderator? Have them contact the admin about his website, unless he is one doing this himself, otherwise might be hacked. I do not know.

Should you be interested I may share my recent romance.
    I went to Turkey in the summer with my friend. Babysitter and kids
    The resort was beautiful as you may resort called ali Bay. Kids loved it there especially their aquapark. And well we needed the swimm glasses, there was a handy mini market

- - - Updated - - -

There was a guy who had tried to get my attention from the very first moment I walked in. Since I was in a bad mood he pleased me. I went back there the next day to get some napkins and he was again very friendly charming and handy. We exchanged the contacts and I thought that was it. The very day he sent me a first message. His words were so nice and gentle. He made me feel like an attractive woman again. It got very intense I was sick whenever he wouldn't respond. But....I had to wake up one day. That occurred when I learned he tries it also on our baby sitter Agnieszka.
    We shared the story and realized he's using the same technique on both of us. Although it hurts much I didn't let him know what I learned. I'm though sure he's a cheater. If there will be any development I'll share it here. In the meantime please don't trust nice strangers and their sweet compliments.
    Last edited by Gale16; 10-11-16 at 07:59 PM.