+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My wife doesn't love me

My wife doesn't love me

A few weeks ago my wife told me that she doesn't love me anymore and has no feeling like that for me.
    It was a bolt from the blue and I love her very much, so I'm devastated.

We've had a normal marriage I think with ups and downs but in May last year she went to Spain for a week with some girl friends. One of her male friends suggested having a unrelated stag party in the villa because there were plenty of rooms.
    I picked her up from the airport and she confessed to passionately kissing another man. It was someone she'd met before.

It took alot for me to forgive her but I live hee so much. She goes out with her girlfriends on a regular basis, but don't think she's a cheater. I collect her as I don't want her getting into a taxi.

She refuses to talk about any of this and just wants to carry on a usual, which has been very hard. I have no idea how long she's felt like this but I don't know how long I can go on
    We've no children and I have nothing

No family or money at all. My acc is nil. All I had was her the love of my life, but I can't tell her because she gets angry.
    She's only ever told me she lives me twice. When we married and the day she confront kissing someone

I'm starting to self medicate to hide the pain.

Please help me

Its better to kick her in the pussy and dump her.

Seriously man if you look at it then she have no respect for you. And love without respect is like angel with one wing - it cant fly. Anyway you should go out together, you cant trust het as you have found out already. You have to man up and stop letting her doing this to you.

"Wow... he let me treat him this way, he let me do this to him. He is afraid to be man, if he lets me do this thing to him, what else will he let me do? Will he protect me when I need him? Maybe not, if he is afraid to put me in my place. How can he protect me from another man when I need him? He is not the secure guy I thought. He looks weak to me. I can manipulate him now to do what I want him to do. I can get away with anything now. I can do what I want. I'm in control of things now. He is not. He will jump through my hoops. I can tell him what to do. How can I take him seriously anymore when he won't stand up to me? He is not a challenge, maybe I need to look for another guy. His insecure behavior really disgusts me. He is not a man that I need. I have to let him go. I need another guy. He is gone, we are over."
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Thanks man