+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Should I go for it?

Should I go for it?

Okay so my best friends girlfriend breaks up with him and time goes by when she gets into another relationship. Thing is that my best friend actually turns out to be good friends with his ex's new boyfriend. He has no hard feelings towards him cause he's a great guy. A week passes he breaks up with her. More time passes and I finally meet the guy and we hit it off, my best friend keeps insisting that he hooked us up. Nothing but conversation has happened between us but his ex girlfriend seems to be really jealous and keeps putting me in these uncomfortable situations. My guess is that she thinks that i'm trying to get with him in order to spite her or that my best friend is but that's not the case whatsoever. Her friends also seem to enjoy harassing me too. I feel like they're trying to scare me off and the last thing I want is for them to have that satisfaction. So what should I do? How should I handle the situation? honestly idk if I should say **** it and go for it anyways

It sounds like you need to back off for a little while til things blow over with the ex.....unless you thrive on drama.

Which ex girlfriend, one or two? Things were moving so fast with those relationships that nobody had a chance to become significantly attached. I`d suggest that this ape like social behavior should melt away relatively quickly. It has no significant foundation to sustain itself.