+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Does nobody fancy me? :-(

You're right most of society is programmed to go for the most attractive people. It does have something to do with survival. Since what most people find attractive is a face that is symmetrical, this shows that they are healthier. I know, odd and it's not really a conscious thought. I can't speak for all women, of course, but I have dated a few guys that I didn't really find physically attractive. I have read that most people look for someone who resembles themselves because they feel like they can trust that person more. I wish you the best of luck with this new woman!

Oh Lloyd.

"Yo, lighten up. You come on here with your 2nd ever post and think you know us?"

I think I was more making the point that you were acting like you knew me.

We drink strong lager here, in pints, not pansy batty boy half measures like you do! lol

Tea is nice, there is no denying it. But we do also drink coffee.

We are better at football than you and nobody outside of North America watches the superbowl or even cares/knows who wins......the superbowl is not "the greatest most watched sporting event on Earth"....like your TV reporters said last time I was in the USA.....The Football (soccer to you) World Cup is (3/4 of the population of the planet watch some of it and 1.5 billion people are watching it at any one time)......nah nah nah nah nahhhhhhh nah!

Ok, why are we comparing two countries? Let's not start that. I'm glad the world watches the WORLD cup. We have pints here too. Let's not argue over what country is better.

Quote Originally Posted by Junsui
    Ok, why are we comparing two countries? Let's not start that. I'm glad the world watches the WORLD cup. We have pints here too. Let's not argue over what country is better.
    READ: We know the US is, so let's leave it at that.

hate to break it to you, but looks have pretty much everything in attracting a female. I'm a good looking guy... and an interesting/funny personality just like most of the other guys on this site.

But I've met waay more chicks on looks (and good hair) than anything else. Looks will always get you through the door... a good personality keeps you from getting thrown back out of it.

Oh, you wanna meet chicks- alcohol. Go to a pub with a few of your decent looking friends... find a trio of girls and stick with em... get em drunk. That shit always works!

OMG, hahahaha, justme1977, tell me you are joking, please

"MISHANYA and LLOYD....I saved the best till last...

Neither of you really know people as well as you like to think. I guess neither of you are very old or mature and have seen very little of the world and the people in it. Firstly, neither of you could understand (like many others DID understand who replied on this thread) that I was upset and not very happy at the time I wrote this post and was feeling a bit low and lonely. This often makes people say things that are unpleasant or come across harsh. The sooner you learn that in life and dont judge people on their occasional emotional outbursts the better off you will be."
    by justme1977

So YOU are saying that WE are not very mature and have seen VERY LITTLE of the world BECAUSE we did NOT take into account that you may not have been yourself and did NOT mean what you were saying??? Is that what you are trying to say??? My dear friend, I have a news flash for you. First of all you are living in the world of diverse opinions. You come to a site expecting diverse opinions, don't expect everyone to feel sorry for you especially when you start to run your mouth and say repulsiuve things like "its got to the point that when I see a woman on the TV who has been battered, cheated on or abused by her "very handsome but yet horrible and generally nasty boyfriend"....I think "so what? you asked for it you silly tart..." . I don't know YOU that's right. I don't know how your twsited mind works, but when you type something like this it makes me feel very little for you, period! Don't expect any sympathy while being a pig yourself. Second, did you really come here for people to make you feel better about yourself or did you come here for people to give you a genuine advice that may actually help you? (Whether it be good or bad) Because if all you are here for is just to drown your sorrows and not to learn then i suggest going to the pub instead.

"And then at the end of your post you say "There's something seriously dysfunctional with your overgeneralization of women and putting them all into the same basket. That is just plain wrong and unrealistic!!"

Isn't that what you did several times in what you wrote? " by justme1977

I judged you by your merits and then I let you know what it feels like being stereotyped. If you have a problem with that then stop stereotyping women.

"Now, explain that one if looks are not important!" by justme1977

Are you permanently disfigured? Do kids run away when they see the sight your face? If not and you look half way decent then your looks will not play as big a role as your personality, provided you don't go for supermodels as your love interests. If you look half decent and hook up with a half decent looking girl (Btw, Are you okay with dating a girl who maybe chubby or not that good looking herself?) then looks should not be a problem.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by justme1977
    Just to add.

I now have indeed met somebody....she is very attractive....stunning in fact.

She is, however, 36 years old (I am now 29). This is not a problem to us, but even she admits that when she was younger she would almost always go for the best looking guy and it was not until she grew a little bit older that other things became more important such as sense of humour, etc.....although she also says she finds me very attractive too....so maybe I am not that ugly after all! lol.

Best wishes all.
    Congratulations. You just became a victim of your own stereotype. I bet if this woman were less attractive, YOU wouldn't have looked twice at HER either.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    It was a freakin joke, you tea-sippin pansy.
    ahahaha

I think we have to call him a "wanker" for him to understand us, no?

WE MUST PROTECT THIS HOUSE

Tone

"I think we have to call him a "wanker" for him to understand us, no?"

Your attempt to be witty falls down terribly. Your comment is a complete contradiction in terms. What you wrote is a positive statement followed by a negative question. This is the sort of sentence that people use when ENGLISH is not their first language.

If I answer "yes" am I agreeing with your first positive statement or your second negative question?

The proper grammer in your sentence should read "I think we have to call him a wanker for him to understand us, yes?"

Then if I answered yes I would simply be agreeing with you that you do need to call me a wanker for me to understand.

Mishanya

What an unpleasant/hard individual you actually appear to be!

I am not joking at all. I think you are a twat and I am certainly not your friend (and dont want to be or need to be) and I definitely dont want to be dear to you.

Sometimes people do need support and KIND advice given gently. Which is something you seem totally oblivious to. It would appear that you have difficulty in realising when people are upset, angry, dissapointed, etc. I would imagine you are the sort of person who would tell someone with clinical depression to "get on with it and pull themselves together".

Your response is the sort of response I would expect from someone who obviously has a very poor understanding of human nature like you appear to.

Your second post is even more self-centred and abusive than your first and very aggressive. This suggests to me that you like to give the appearance of someone who is hard and tough.

I didn't really feel like ripping you second unpleasant and nasty post to bits....but as I have some time on my hands and I think you are immature and self centred then why not?....

"So YOU are saying that WE are not very mature and have seen VERY LITTLE of the world BECAUSE we did NOT take into account that you may not have been yourself and did NOT mean what you were saying??? Is that what you are trying to say???"

YES! Even someone of your low intellect picked up on it then? Dont you have the insight into human beings to realise when this is happening? You have to take everything at face value? What someone says is what they mean right?.....WRONG!.....when people are in a hightened emotional state they often say (and in the case of the internet write) what they dont mean. Other people picked up on that, but you did not, which suggests you are not very in-tune with other peoples emotions and feelings.

" I don't know YOU that's right. I don't know how your twsited mind works,"

By your own admission you dont know me, but yet you know I am twisted. Very good.

"Second, did you really come here for people to make you feel better about yourself or did you come here for people to give you a genuine advice that may actually help you?"

You honestly did neither...all you were was abusive and unpleasant. You offered no advice and gave me no support. In "real-life" I can only assume you feel under valued and not listend to so have the need to express a part of you online that you feel unable to do in the outside world. I might be wrong of course, you might be a twat in real life too.

"I judged you by your merits and then I let you know what it feels like being stereotyped. If you have a problem with that then stop stereotyping women."

I think this is an argument you are putting forward in hindsight to back-up your previous unpleasant post to make yourself look better. I dont think you had any intention of "showing me what it was like to be stereotyped". You just wanted to upset and annoy me because you didn't like what I wrote because you didn't and couldn't understand that I was upset and feeling down so saying things that were the most extreme of my thoughts at the time.

"Are you permanently disfigured? Do kids run away when they see the sight your face? If not and you look half way decent then your looks will not play as big a role as your personality, provided you don't go for supermodels as your love interests. If you look half decent and hook up with a half decent looking girl (Btw, Are you okay with dating a girl who maybe chubby or not that good looking herself?) then looks should not be a problem."

And once more you begin talking trash and contradicting yourself. I believe I was the one saying that looks were important and I still think they are.

So exactly which side of the fence do you sit on?....the side that says "looks count" or the side that says "looks dont count"?

Good afternoon justme1977

I hope the weather is not affecting your clinical depression today

Okay what symptoms do we have?

"What an unpleasant/hard individual you actually appear to be!" by justme1977

Oh, you picked up on it. I am a hard and an unpleasant individual to hard and unpleasant individuals. You have a problem with that, then stop being hard and unpleasant which you so obviously ARE.

"Sometimes people do need support and KIND advice given gently. Which is something you seem totally oblivious to. It would appear that you have difficulty in realising when people are upset, angry, dissapointed, etc. I would imagine you are the sort of person who would tell someone with clinical depression to "get on with it and pull themselves together"." by justme1977

Okay, let me point this out to you once and for all. I believe that noone, YES NOONE should give encouragement and any form of support to selfish and arrogant bastards with twisted world views like YOU. I have no difficulty realising when people are upset, I do have difficulty realising when these "upset" people start being sexist and hatemongering like YOU.

I don't care how much depression or suffering you have indured. You say something like this ""its got to the point that when I see a woman on the TV who has been battered, cheated on or abused by her "very handsome but yet horrible and generally nasty boyfriend"....I think "so what? you asked for it you silly tart..." " and you are a P R I C K in my books. There is no justification what you have said.

"Your response is the sort of response I would expect from someone who obviously has a very poor understanding of human nature like you appear to."

"Your second post is even more self-centred and abusive than your first and very aggressive. This suggests to me that you like to give the appearance of someone who is hard and tough.

I didn't really feel like ripping you second unpleasant and nasty post to bits....but as I have some time on my hands and I think you are immature and self centred then why not?...."
    by justme1977

I am sorry I have to sink down to your level to get through to you. Yes that's right, if you have the right to call me names then why shouldn't I? It's so much fun watching you stumble on your own words!

"YES! Even someone of your low intellect picked up on it then?" by justme1977

Your attempt to be witty falls down terribly. Your comment is a complete contradiction in terms. What you wrote is a positive statement followed by a negative question. This is the sort of sentence that people use when ENGLISH is not their first language.

(High Fives Tone)

"you have the insight into human beings to realise when this is happening? You have to take everything at face value? What someone says is what they mean right?.....WRONG!.....when people are in a hightened emotional state they often say (and in the case of the internet write) what they dont mean. Other people picked up on that, but you did not, which suggests you are not very in-tune with other peoples emotions and feelings." by justme1977

Listen "Buddy". First up, you did not enter the world of "Mind Readers". Sceond, Noone has ANY obligations to a sexist hatemonger like you to be NICE or SUPPORTIVE. I expect you do be mature enough to MEAN what you WRITE. And look, you haven't even taken your words back, what does that say about you? My confirmation of you being a hatemonger justifies corrective action, being me not very nice to you as I am now and as I will be if you carry on like this.

"By your own admission you dont know me, but yet you know I am twisted. Very good." by justme1977

Yes, i don't know you, but you being twisted is just SO VERY OBVIOUS!!!

"You honestly did neither...all you were was abusive and unpleasant. You offered no advice and gave me no support. In "real-life" I can only assume you feel under valued and not listend to so have the need to express a part of you online that you feel unable to do in the outside world. I might be wrong of course, you might be a twat in real life too." by justme1977

No, I gave you an advice. Read my post. Stop being a selfish bastard. Listen to this advice son, it will carry you far in life. You coudln't be further from the truth as far as my "real-life" goes. I am valued by many people. One part I do not do very often is come down hard on people because honestly I do not meet that many arrogant, sexist, selfish twats in life, here I have an opportunity to give one a piece of my mind so when i see an opportunity i take it.

"I think this is an argument you are putting forward in hindsight to back-up your previous unpleasant post to make yourself look better. I dont think you had any intention of "showing me what it was like to be stereotyped". You just wanted to upset and annoy me because you didn't like what I wrote because you didn't and couldn't understand that I was upset and feeling down so saying things that were the most extreme of my thoughts at the time." by justme1977

No this is an argument i am putting forward to justify that it is okay for other people to stereotype you if you steretype others. Quite simple ain't it? Oh yes, getting you upset and annoyed was the intention as well, since you are so perfectly okay with trying to upset and annoy other people. Your most extreme thoughts at the time still have not been taken back, which is the justification for me continuing to be nasty due to me beliving that those are still your thoughts. So, get over it...

"And once more you begin talking trash and contradicting yourself. I believe I was the one saying that looks were important and I still think they are.

So exactly which side of the fence do you sit on?....the side that says "looks count" or the side that says "looks dont count"?"
    by justme1977

I'm not contradicting myself at all. I sit on the side of the fence that says looks are secondary. If you find someone who has similar features as you then loks are NOT IMPORTANT!!! If you are permanently disfigured and resemble something from a failed experiment then i can understand your frustration, yes nobody wants to date "The elephant man" which I have no doubt is you, i think that's very obvious don't you think? But even if you do resemble an Elephant man but have a good heart, you could still find somebody who would overlook your looks and accept you for who you are (The point of view idiots like you obvious don't subscribe to). Given your repulsive attitude to women and people in general however i'd be surprised if you found anyone at all even if you WERE good looking. I can kind of understand why nobody fancies you, whats there to fancy?

Anyway, it was fun. Please write another infantile post aimed at me for me to tear appart. I'll be waiting for you!!!
    Last edited by Mish; 15-10-05 at 10:35 AM.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ok boys. Go to your corners.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Ahahahahhahaha
    Ahahhahahahahaaha
    Ahahahahahahahaaha

You boys are too damn funny! Why haven't I seen this thread until now??

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    Yo, lighten up. You come on here with your 2nd ever post and think you know us? It was a freakin joke, you tea-sippin pansy.

Oh, btw, girls "fancy" me plenty, but obviously not you! *Sticks tongue out*
    Heeeeheeeeeheeee

This will keep me laughing all night...

Oh I WIN BY KNOCKOUT......i think thats pretty clear.

I havn't even bothered reading ITS post after the first sentence.

Outright abuse and endless terrible language only ever comes from the LOSER.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast