+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Does nobody fancy me? :-(

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    ::shamefully giggling::
    Correct me if I'm wrong...but shouldn't Tone have said "yes maam...my fault"?
    If you don't talk to your cat about Catnip...who will?

Tone Guest
    Forgive me ma'am, yes ma'am!!!

(oh boy oh boy I hope there are spankings comin!!!)

It gets better! lol...

"You havent's read my post, well that makes you both ugly AND stupid"

I dont read nonsense and there is no logic to your statement....but why oh why would I expect anything different?

"That knockout was me kicking you on the side of your head. You haven't bothered reading what i wrote meaning you haven't even bothered to fight which by the way makes YOU the looser!"

Further nonsense and direct abuse (which I have already pointed out to you is the typical behaviour of someone who is a loser and/or already lost an argument/discussion).

"Hey, Caveman. In case you haven't noticed, your sexist remarks are not winning you any friends here."

Oh, I am so upset that I havn't "won" any "friends" in this forum...how will life go on!?!?!

"My advice to you, just give up now while you are still coming off as just a semi-tosser."

You dont give advice you just give abuse....above quote being an example.

"By IT or ITS I undertsand, you are ofcourse refering to yourself."

Your less than developed intellect obviously cant understand that I was referring (with two r's) to you.

"LoL yeah you answered your own question.. (then somewhat further down the page as if it makes it funnier or somehow more witty)...Wanker."

There are two types of men in the world...wankers and liars....one does wonder which type you are.....probably both (or perhaps a rent boy).

"You should call him by his proper name...Little Wanker."

Was than an attempt to be funny?...try harder, because it wasn't.

"ahahah, my fault!"

Houston....We have another 5 watt light bulb on the horizon!

Tone = 3587 posts
    Vanilla Gilr = 153 posts
    Mishanya = 171 posts
    Lloyd = 1297 posts
    shh! = 3672 posts

Really, havn't you lot got anything better to do?

For example, Real life and living in the real world?

LOL

Hey Elephant man (I.e. justme1977)

It so happens that you catch me in a bad mood, therefore you are perfect victim for my anger misplacement Okay, time to have some fun with the perfect villain

"I dont read nonsense and there is no logic to your statement....but why oh why would I expect anything different?" by justme1977

The only nonsense I see in this post is coming from YOU. That's right YOU. And i think others more than agree with me. You come here sobberring like a sissy, accusing others for your own mistakes and faults and repulsive attitude and expect people to feel sorry for you??? LOL You make me laugh. What a sad sad little man you are.

"Further nonsense and direct abuse (which I have already pointed out to you is the typical behaviour of someone who is a loser and/or already lost an argument/discussion)." by justme1977

That nonsense and direct abuse is all self inflicted (I.e. it is your own abuse given back to you). How does it feel to taste your own medicine? I bet it feels good, cause you just keep on coming back for more. You must be one of them masochists, who feels pleasure through abuse. Well, that's all fine with me, since I am really having a lot of fun here

And you are the one who has lost the argument and discussion. Why? Because you are hatemonger attacking ALL women for no reason. And when you are cornered you start spewing out abuse at people asking why oh why the world is so un fair. I actually hope that you get a taste of your own medicine in the real world too. People like you deserve to be taught a lesson and made an example out of.

"Oh, I am so upset that I havn't "won" any "friends" in this forum...how will life go on!?!?!" by justme1977

And so you should be! If i recall YOU are the one wondering why noone likes you in the real world. Here you had a chance to get an advice from people who don't know you that could have helped you with your problems. But Nooooo, what do you do? You start attacking people who try to help, meaning you do the same in your real life. Well, if thats the way you want it, then be it, Tosser!

"You dont give advice you just give abuse....above quote being an example." by justme1977

No, my advice to YOU is don't be a tosser! It's a very good advice that will carry you far in life. Why don't you listen to it little boy?

"Your less than developed intellect obviously cant understand that I was referring (with two r's) to you." by justme1977

No YOUR less than developed intellect obviously can't understand that your attitude and self absorbed nature qualifies you more to be a "thing" than myself who is trying to reason with you down on your lower than low level.

"There are two types of men in the world...wankers and liars....one does wonder which type you are.....probably both (or perhaps a rent boy)." by justme1977

There's another type of men in this world. Ones who were born "inadequate" with low self esteem, no will power and misplaced anatomy who want to find an enemy and blame all of their misfortunes on them. That's your type buddy.

"Was than an attempt to be funny?...try harder, because it wasn't." by justme1977

Not funny to you ofcourse. Moron. Because what she wrote was aimed at you. Ah Der!!! But it made me laugh

"Really, havn't you lot got anything better to do?

For example, Real life and living in the real world?

LOL"
    by justme1977

Well havent you got anything better to do than fight a loosing battle showing everyone what a tosser you really are? We all live real life in real worlds (Well maybe not you, you strike me as something that came out of the stone age). We are actually here trying to help people with real problems. That obviously excludes you. You have to be HUMAN first.

Come on, keep em coming. It's such a relief showing you what an idiot you really are
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

lol...haven't we got anything better to do? ...at the moment...no...and you're amusing me!

I guess you don't have much of a real life to be able to spend so much time posting your 18 long-winded posts...lol...but it's cool...till we find something better to do.
    If you don't talk to your cat about Catnip...who will?

Tone Guest
    I'm hungry.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Stop please. Just stop. You're both trying to make yourself sound soooo intelligent; but the longer you drag this out, the more immature and unintelligent you are making yourselves look. I mean this in the nicest possible way, of course.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Tone Guest
    Nina nooo... you mean the way to your heart isn't through arguing with other men on the internet...???

Looks like it's time for Plan B...

Hi Bluesummer

I stopped trying to be intelligent a few posts back when i realised there is no way of getting through to this guy in an intelligent way, so I decided to mistreat him in the same way he is mistreating others. I'm having fun. Is that wrong???

By the way, I am also defending women here from being stereotyped, something that you have highlighted in one of your posts (Have you given up on the idea?)

Have a great weekend
    Ask the wind for the way
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Oh, honestly, don't take me so seriously. I'm harmless.

I try not to get to get overly irate when some random person decides to sprout off ignorant bullshit that offends my own persoanl ideals. Unless I'm talking politics with IKE. Then I turn into uber-*****.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

That's Okay. I used to be that way too. But these days for some reason I feel a need to express my opinions for fear of them not being heard and for want to try to make a difference. Maybe it's a self evaluation mechanism, trying to find out how closely my views resemble or are out of touch from the others

Hey Bluesummer, by the looks of things I might be visiting my brother living in Canada some time. What's the weather like there in summer? I have Niagra falls on my visitng hit list. Is there something else interesting i should keep my eye on when I get there? He lives in Montreal, which is half a Canada away from you, but i don't know any other Canadians so in dire need of some advice
    Ask the wind for the way
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Tone Guest
    Good news: I'm no longer hungry.

(:

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well, I wish I knew more about eastern Canada, but unfortunately I don't. I was in Toronto once, and Niagara Falls, but that was like....12 years ago. Niagara falls is very cool....you need to go on the boat that takes you right in front of the falls. Montreal is suposed to be beautiful....I've always wanted to go and check it out.
    Weather wise....eastern Canada isn't the best. Usually cold. That's why I choose to live here in the beautiful, temperate west.

indigosoul Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer
    Well, I wish I knew more about eastern Canada, but unfortunately I don't. I was in Toronto once, and Niagara Falls, but that was like....12 years ago. Niagara falls is very cool....you need to go on the boat that takes you right in front of the falls. Montreal is suposed to be beautiful....I've always wanted to go and check it out.
    Weather wise....eastern Canada isn't the best. Usually cold. That's why I choose to live here in the beautiful, temperate west.
    ::helping the Ignore Thread::

Don't forget wet. Our weather here has been crap the past week, Summer. I love BC, but find the wet winters really get me down... Is why we take off to sunny places for a month each year. I need sun to stay functional.

Wow, I go out of town for the weekend and this thread explodes!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast