+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Wreck

Wreck

Were to start.....Well, I'm in love with two woman. My wife 18 years (22 together) and another woman who I've know longer. This other woman has always been part of my heart since we first met. Outside forces have always kept us apart. When a time came that we could have been together I hooked up with my girlfriend (wife) and got her pregnant.

The other woman and I continued communicating until my wife gave me a ultimatum either leave or get married and never speak to the other woman again. So I wouldn't lose my son we got married. Truth be told, not a single day has gone by that this other woman has not been in my thoughts. Through out the years the other woman and I communicated maybe once every 6 months if that, until a year a half ago.

Now let me say that my wife has given me 3 wonderful children our oldest finishing his last year in college. She has done almost everything for me but at the cost of losing most of my close friends and the one other person that means a lot to me.

Here lately I have been talking and text with the other woman (wife knows) for the most part our conversations have always been a basic, "hi how are you" but then here recently we both have confessed our actual feelings for one another. Can't say that its only because we have been talking/texting because I've always felt this way and she has said the same.

I don't know what I'm asking but any input good or bad would be appreciative. I just don't know what to do. I love my wife very much, but I don't know if I'm in love with her. I would do almost anything for her. She knows I'm different, I just don't know what to do. I owe it to her. I have tried talking to her about this but she just tells me to just stop and then acts like nothing is wrong. That is why I'm so confused.

You're married, stop communicating with another woman you have feelings for. By doing so, you are not only emotionally cheating on your wife but you are also opening the door that can lead you to physically cheat on her.

The only way to avoid getting deeper with the other person is to cut off all your ties with her.