+ Follow This Topic
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Longing to be loved

Sounds good, but I would say something more smooth when you present it like "Shall we put this thing to use?" Or if you can in some way find out beforehand if she is on the pill or not; maybe you won't need the condom.

As for as the virginity comment, I just mean that I know how it feels to be labeled as one and for a very long time and I felt very relieved when I finally truly wasn't one anymore and want you to have that good feeling for yourself soon.
    Life is shorter than you think, so never hold anything back!

Or I could say - Are you for safe sex?

Yesterday I was about to ask if shes on pill. But if we meet again I could ask her. Its not so hard to do.

Just hope I havent blow my chance with this girl. Hope she will want to meet today again.

So yeah seems like not this week. Shes gona be in town only at 8 o clock tonite cause she asked her brother to wash her car's engine. Saved 20 bucks right there lol. Tomorrow she have work at 7am. So no point to hang out tonite.

Before when we chatted during day she answered that she will want to meet tonite and gona be in town around 6 o clock tonite.
    Anyway she apologised and I forgive her. Despite that walked around flower shops and looked for best flowers to gift her today.

Still good thing that waxing saloon will be open from monday so I could get waxed down there so my D will bigger lol. So next weekend Im gona be so ready.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 27-03-17 at 12:58 AM.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Or I could say - Are you for safe sex?

Yesterday I was about to ask if shes on pill. But if we meet again I could ask her. Its not so hard to do.

Just hope I havent blow my chance with this girl. Hope she will want to meet today again.

So yeah seems like not this week. Shes gona be in town only at 8 o clock tonite cause she asked her brother to wash her car's engine. Saved 20 bucks right there lol. Tomorrow she have work at 7am. So no point to hang out tonite.

Before when we chatted during day she answered that she will want to meet tonite and gona be in town around 6 o clock tonite.
    Anyway she apologised and I forgive her. Despite that walked around flower shops and looked for best flowers to gift her today.

Still good thing that waxing saloon will be open from monday so I could get waxed down there so my D will bigger lol. So next weekend Im gona be so ready.
    Safe sex is always good, I just don't really care much anymore myself now that I have a terminal illness. Good luck with her friend

Dude I am repeating myself: there is no reason for foreplay if you don't have sex
    You are sending wrong messages

If you make out then progress.
    Why are you so complicated when it comes to sex? You both like rubbing each other's genitals. You enjoy your time. Perhaps she enjoys a cock in her mouth too and a nice **** after that.
    I don't see how you even manage to stop? I mean for me to stop at that point it would take some serious effort from both my side and her side...

Quote Originally Posted by Hooo! View Post
    Dude I am repeating myself: there is no reason for foreplay if you don't have sex
    You are sending wrong messages

If you make out then progress.
    Why are you so complicated when it comes to sex? You both like rubbing each other's genitals. You enjoy your time. Perhaps she enjoys a cock in her mouth too and a nice **** after that.
    I don't see how you even manage to stop? I mean for me to stop at that point it would take some serious effort from both my side and her side...
    Ditto, basicly the same thing I said.

Well I kinda felt that stopping is wrong. But I could easly stop. I didnt really felt so turned on when she was touching my D, not sure if I even maintaned erection. I got more turned on from kissing. Anyway if she wanted sex she would suck my D or something. Really I didnt notice inicative from her.
    I remember first girl would try to go down on me and walk naked around the room and be naked in bed. Thats how she would say she wants sex. But this girl did nothing of that. Then it was hard not to have sex.
    But this time I escaped easly without sex. Still feel a little guilt for turning her on and leaving like that. Looks like theres no escape now, will have to give her the D next time.
    Just canr believe I will have to take her pants off. Never did that. First girl undressed herself and I think thats how it should be if girl wants sex.
    - - - Updated - - -

Clean I think dealing with dificult girls gave you cancer. It was too much for your brain to stand this mindfck.

If it makes you feel better then russian president Putin have brain cancer too. So even rich and influental have it.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 27-03-17 at 12:59 PM.

Now I think when it comes to sex should I tell her before or after sex that its the first time?

Now I think when it comes to sex should I tell her before or after sex that its the first time?
    There is no need to tell her at all, nothing good can come of it; just keep it to yourself.
    Last edited by CleanCut; 28-03-17 at 07:35 AM.

Well she could figure it out afterwards. Or if I tell her she might think its sweet.

Well she could figure it out afterwards. Or if I tell her she might think its sweet.
    Just please her as much as you can and chances are she won't be able to tell. I certainly wouldn't tell her and didn't with the girl I was first with. As I said, I don't believe anything positive would come of telling her that.

To add a female pov to this. I wouldn't say anything if you haven't already told her you have not had sex before. You either bring it up well in advance or not at all. It isn't lying to say, as much as with holding information, that was not asked for by the other party.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Telling Im a virgin right now wont be a good idea since she writes she wants 2 kids in next 5 years. Lol. I doubt anyone chooses virgin if they want kids.

Anyway jesterday she said shes going to a work event this weekend. I got upset cause that means we wont meet like we used to. But then I thinked about it and calmed down. This could be good opportunity to support her and take part in her life since this is gona be public event and I could visit her at the boot by surprize.

Update. So I went to expo and saw her. She looked happy to see me. We talked a little and walked around. Also got to know her work ins and outs.

Now she have a lot of pics on FB from expo with her work buddy. And I didnt even had idea about taking selfies with her until saw those pics. She went to dinner with him (work buddy) cause they have a lot to talk about. Despite that they were working together all day there. Not a big bummer for me since Im tired anyway from all the traveling and walking today, besides her work buddy looks good in pics but in life he left impression like hes a gay. And that is not surprise since she said a lot of guys from her work is gays. She said she will be sooner home tomorrow so I take that as a hint that she can meet me.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 02-04-17 at 02:56 AM.

So she finished earlier today but when I messaged her she wasnt at home yet and when I called she didnt pick up. Then my phone didnt had internet cause I was riding bike in town and when I came home I saw that she messaged me that she was sleeping. I asked did she ate dinner(wanted to go out eat with her at the same place where we ate on first date) but she said shes driving to a shop. So yeah didnt met today but said that I wanted sex all day long and was thinking aboout her and then when understood we wont meet today went to shop and talked about phones with a phone seller. She replied something about phones and didnt said anything about sex. I shared my now favorite song with her - Tove Lo Talking Body. And she said song is good. Also she said its late and tommor have work in the moorning. I take that as a hint shes making excuse for not having sex. To be honest I was pretty tired too today and have early work tomorrow so have to save energy. LOL.

I really have impression that this girl is a virgin. Or at least very inexperienced despite her 2 year relationship 4 years ago. Too afraid to ask if she is a virgin.

Hmm, I personally would avoid texting or saying things like "I wanted sex all day long", at least until you guys actually do have a sexual relationship anyways, saying things that directly could be off putting; you know how girls are... Anyways keep working on her and keep us posted. I really doubt she is a virgin, most any halfway decent looking girl past 18 years old isn't, but certainly don't ask her about that; just keep working toward dating her more and try to get her back to your place again at some point soon for "round two".
    Last edited by CleanCut; 03-04-17 at 05:08 AM.

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast