+ Follow This Topic
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Longing to be loved

Yeah I felt like texting about sex is crazy. But thanks Clean. Now kinda plans to meet in middle of week. But I doubt we gona bang then. Weekend seems more real for it. Love sure is there. At least from my side.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Today moorning was great. I felt like in love and so young and fresh. Was riding bike to work and it seemed like boss said Hi to me with special attention like he havent done for long time.
    I did a lot of mistakes at work because was thinking about girl all the time. Really couldnt think properly. We texted in break and it was great she said I can go visit her at work(She have 24 hour shift) I was like totaly up to it since I want to see her more often. But she said I have to go to her with icecream for her and her colleague. I felt like she want to use me for icecream. How could she imagine to say I have to bring icecream. Here is what happened

Me: Its good weather today.
    You probably work till moorning

She: Yep till moorning.. But you can come to Service visit to me...

Me: Ha ha good.
    Its near school of art right?

She: Yep
    Visiting must be with icecream for me and my colleague

Me: Ha ha
    She said so?

She: No Im saying that

Me: You want to use me?

She: Noo... For what do I need it

Me: Its like I wasnt enough sweet. You want me to bring icecream as well

She: How possible to think so far about using?

Me: I can bring iceream but then you have to be good girl and write more often to me Otherwise I feel like only Im writting and you are just answering.

She: No need. I already told you I hate texting.Once a day call and talk everything out.. I dont have what to write all day.

Me: If You would come to me at work for example I wouldnt have idea about joking to bring icecream. That already that You come to visit would be lovely and cool. Alright no biggie.
    Good at least once a day can call or at least call back when I have called You
    Yesterday for example I called you twice. Could have understand already that I want to talk.

She: If I wasnt yesterday so tired I would have called you back, but yesterday I didnt wanted to talk at all with anyone anymore. Cause I already talked out that I didnt even had a wish... Yesterday I didnt called back to many more and even didnt replied to texts.(But she replied my FB messages)

Me: I see.
    (Now I called her twice but she didnt pick up and hanged up both times then I got this message in perfect english(shes using Iphone 5s))
    She: Sorry, I can't talk right now.

Me: Not cool.
    Alright lets talk on holidays(With that I meant weekend)

She: You know Im starting to assume that our lifes and views are diferent.

Me: Well for sure our lifes are diferent. But views. I thing in big things we match and thats the most important.
    In relationship once should adjust to another and vice versa. Its not sacrifice, just simply change one thing for another.
    Have no idea what your previous relationship was like, but seems like you have forgotten a lot or havent learned.
    I for example dont see point in relationships with girls if Im not thinking positive.

She: What I havent learned?

Me: For example when you said you will go to island in weekend at the begining it seemed bad cause we wont meet. but then I thinked and understood that it would be good chance to get to know your work, cause you said you need to understand your work specific. And I saw that in many ways as positive event.
    It seems to me you havent really used to count with other person. Probably you used to live alone for long time.

She: Yes of course !! Cause nothing was handlet to me on a tray. Myself I have been fighting to have what I have right now.
    Im not preparing to lose nor my family nor my friends because of relationship !

Me: (Now I been working for two hours cause had a lot of work and we dont use phones at work, just in breaktimes generaly, Had in my mind answer all along but couldnt answer until work ended)
    And I respect that. That you done everything by yourself.
    Relax no one is taking them away from you. Its good that you have friends and family. let it stay that way(Later had a feeling I shouldnt have wrote this last sentence).
    Its just Im saying that there will be less time to be alone because of events together and spending time together.
    But maybe its too early to talk about that. Somehow we lifted up serious topics today.

Everything okay? (I wrote same on FB and no replies for 7 hours now despite that she was active on FB)
    (Think I will just wish her sweet dreams like always and then text good moorning. Hopefuly she will reply tomorrow moorning.)

Doesn't sound too good... you might be over communicating by the way she responded towards the end there...I hope she responds to you tomorrow;if she doesn't like texting, try to keep it to a minimum and just enjoy the daily call she mentioned, if she does respond back tomorrow that is. Good luck friend
    Last edited by CleanCut; 04-04-17 at 05:17 AM.
    Life is shorter than you think, so never hold anything back!

Thanks for support Clean.

So she responded today after more than 24 hours. Wasnt easy time for me.

Anyway she said said sorry for not replying cause she needed to gather her thoughts. She said she can live good alone but wants someone who loves her and her crazy spontaneous ideas and accepts her the way she is.

I said that its possible and that Im capabble of that and in many ways its already happening and I have made huge steps towards to meet her and adjusted in many ways.

After that no reply again from her.

I already love her the way she is and accpeted her. Its just how can I say it without sounding creepy.
    Its been less than month since we met first time and nearly 2 months since we started chatting at all. But almost had sex already lol.

Hmm, sounds like she's an extra finicky girl for sure; It'll be a bumpy ride I assume, but good luck with her and I hope it works out if you want it to.

Just called her. We talked about how our day was and we are doing now. Shes at the beach with her 3 work colleagues - 2 guys that looks like gays and one girl. She have a real life for sure since her work buddies been taking her for adventures like that. I didnt wanted to talk about serious stuff over the phone. But will write something to her right now.

So theres been a lot happening today. We wanted to meet today as she have day off but now she have to go to work and later she wants to sit with her female friends.

I had a feeling that this is the hardest part - the point where if you get over it in relationship it gets easier. So appears she was sad yesterday cause her friend died exactly year ago.
    And yeah she said we should end meeting cause she dont have time for that and its not fair to me and she feels because of it. But I talked my ussual logical language and she agreed to meet once a week even if just for few hours. Thats it I think. If we meet I will have to try sex. Think things would be easier if we did it on third date. But anyway better later than never.

Their is always hope as long as you believe. I know that you want to rush into things but lets face it; nobody knows nobody until you have spent a little time with them so on that note calm down a little you maybe ready for a girlfriend but you have to find her first you don't want to just settle down with anybody. Plus its always best to date and have open conversations with each other at least that way you can have a little idea of what you want or of it is what you want wish you the best!
    No More Worries

So this moorning started as ussualy except one thing. In short here is convo.

Good moorning !

Good moorning.

Guess what Im doing !

Going to work?

Watching kamasutra pozitions. I have them described in phone.
    Already sitting at work.

(Then there was phone call from her on FB and I picked up and said in sexy voice, Hi ! but there was just noise and I said Hallo? and still just noise no answer. So call duration was 11 seconds then I hanged up. Seemed too good to be true cause she never have called me besides not in 7 o' clock in the moorning. So yeah just accidental call. Happens a lot on FB messenger.)

Sorry, but between us nothing will be ! Bye

So yeah breakup over text. I was working for 2 hours and then messaged her asking a lot of questions and appears shes sick that Im talking about sex all the time and this was her last drop of patience. She said she already said that she dont like to talk about sex and I appear shallow when I do. I dont remember when she said that before but we really havent talked about sex much. At least compared to previous girls I chatted with.

Bummer, had a feeling that kind of talk was too much for that girl. Sorry to hear about the breakup, but hope you have better luck with the next girl and once again remember; don't text about sex until you have actually already had sex with the girl.

Its just funny that it was actually easier to have sex with the girl than talking about sex with her. Its like in bed her body said - Come **** me ! And at the same time while texting she was like - Shut up you perv, dont talk about sex !

Agreed, typical female BS right there.

Next time you get a girl over to your place, don't think "I should hold off until "X" number of dates before having sex, just go for it when you get the chance. For women everyday is "opposites day", like the less respect you show them the more they like you for some reason. I'll certainly never understand their f'd up minds; they are definitely the most hypocritical beings on the planet.
    Last edited by CleanCut; 08-04-17 at 04:22 AM.

dont text
    and most importantly dont go and tell people about it.
    its that simple

if you do not get the results you want texting - stop doing it.
    posting your texts here is disrespectfull and not going to help you.
    If you think I am insulting you with my post or bashing you: You do not get the point.
    I am not here to insult or bash anyone. I offer up my free time to help. Take from my post what is useful to you.
    If you are angry about my post or myself, then please stop and think how that happened. Usually that is the way the brain responds if a critical belief system is challenged (its called cognitive dissonance). If you have trouble with it please answer in the thread. I will come back to you.

We'll you have to text these days and it is unrealistic to think you can stop it altogether, it is a social requirement these days unfortunately. The only reason I had to get a phone capable of texting a few years back was because I started dating more and women think you are very weird if you don't do texting at all; in fact some won't date you at all if you don't.

However, minimizing texting is a good idea because as I've come to realize, less is more when it comes to conversation in relationships.

Yeah I feel like I wasnt too good with this girl. Looks like I texted too much and too often and was basicaly running after her. I had to keep texts even let her do as much texting as she and dont text more than she did. So yeah I wasnt a challenge perhaps she had it too easy with me and I gave myself too easy with that lowering my value in her eyes cause she had a lot of other people texting and calling her so she wasnt lonely like I was and she didnt needed that much attention.

Some girls are texters some not. I was not able to accept that this was not texting type of girl.

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast