+ Follow This Topic
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Longing to be loved

its not the girl
    its you.

if your programm is not compiling with several compilers its usually the code

if you run your programm but it doesnt do what you want
    you also change the code.
    if you keep changing the code but you still dont get the results then you must stop
    and think the whole thing over. Perhaps you are changing the wrong code.
    Sometimes however the code is correct, but the outcome is not what you wanted
    (buy milk and if they have eggs bring 10... so you bring 10 milk)
    then you must look at the intention of the code first.
    the intention comes first
    the code is essential but can vary
    the circumstances or compilers just tweak everything up and down a bit - but not much.

i still sense a certain stiffness with your approach on women.
    For the next women you meet: just once: be interested in her. What she thinks and what she feels, what she believes and why she does thinks
    what she wanna grow to be and why she likes the thinks she likes
    and at the same time just pretend that touching and sex is natural. That it is nice to touch each other (for her too) and that you both like to linger for a while
    and then manage to just enjoy yourself at it and have some fun.

forget everything else you believe about women. Forget what you think you owe them or what not. Just for one bit dont pay attention to your social programmings. just concentrate on the three things i told you above.
    just try it and tell us how it went.
    If you think I am insulting you with my post or bashing you: You do not get the point.
    I am not here to insult or bash anyone. I offer up my free time to help. Take from my post what is useful to you.
    If you are angry about my post or myself, then please stop and think how that happened. Usually that is the way the brain responds if a critical belief system is challenged (its called cognitive dissonance). If you have trouble with it please answer in the thread. I will come back to you.

Thanks Hooo. Good points about being interested in girls and acting natural. For now I want to take brake from girls cause no girl who knows me want to meet me. It see s as more I chat with girls as less they want to meet me. Want to be alone for a while and figure some stuff out, get to know myself better. Already got dumped by 2 girls this year and its not even summer. Enough of going this circle. Have to stop repeating this pattern.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Have to stop repeating this pattern.
    yes.

the next time you talk to a girl: be interested in her. What she thinks and what she feels, what she believes and why she does thinks
    what she wanna grow to be and why she likes the thinks she likes
    and at the same time just pretend to yourself that touching (and sex) is natural. That it is nice to touch each other (for her too) and that you both like to linger for a while
    and then manage to just enjoy yourself at it and have some fun.

forget everything else you believe about women. Forget what you think you owe them or what not. Just for one bit stop ALL of your social programmings.
    three things.
    easy.

you dont even have to seduce her or anything. you dont have to not take a break from them. Just when you are speaking to a woman just do it.
    any woman it doesnt matter.
    If you think I am insulting you with my post or bashing you: You do not get the point.
    I am not here to insult or bash anyone. I offer up my free time to help. Take from my post what is useful to you.
    If you are angry about my post or myself, then please stop and think how that happened. Usually that is the way the brain responds if a critical belief system is challenged (its called cognitive dissonance). If you have trouble with it please answer in the thread. I will come back to you.

Trying to find a new girl for chatting. Might take months. Depends on luck. Really not used to be alone now. Maybe should focus on getting good friends before looking for GF.

I have seen so many beautiful girls yesterday. Really should do something about it and start to talk to them, I just dont know how to start as they are complete strangers and its awkward.

These days dating sites are empty, nothing there and besides so much more beautiful girls I see in my town during the day. Where to get balls to talk to them?

Excuse me. I just noticed how beautiful you are and just wanted to talk to you.
    Im PCs master BTW.

Wait for her response. Then:
    Im sorry this is really awkward: me talking to a complete stranger like but I just wanted to get to know you.

Either take it from there or if she is bitchy then just say: Ok sorry again. Have a nice day
    And walk away

Nice thanks for insight [MENTION=85121]Hooo![/MENTION]

I could as well man up and come up with this pickup like - "Dinga, dinga dong - suck my cock !"

Or something more refined like - "Are you from farm? Cause you sure know how to raise a good cock."
    Or - "Girl do you have a cat?(She answers Yes) Then wheres your pussy?"

thats tasteless

im just not the type for numbers game.

if you are into that you could just go to riga at a mall and ask 1000 girls if they wanna **** you.
    and you will probably have some success if you do this every day.
    i just dont like those number games.

if you dont like my verbalisation then just be honest.
    but in a pleasant way.
    if you are scared to talk to them then i dont see denying that.
    its cute.

Im actually chubby guy, have added 10kg during last 2 years. I should say to girls straight away - In 30% fat and 100% sex machine. Would you like to go and grab pizza with me?

I can totally understand that you have no girlfriend

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Im actually chubby guy, have added 10kg during last 2 years. I should say to girls straight away - In 30% fat and 100% sex machine. Would you like to go and grab pizza with me?
    I'm a dude but if you throw in a beer with the pizza, I'm in!

My friends all into that too. But after few times I dont want to pay for my friends anymore since they spend much more money than me on stupid things.

I really rather pay for girls than guys. But girls I wanted to meet didnt wanted to date me so I settled and went out with guys.

Really some people are born losers by their decisions. I ask a girl out but she dont even accept despite that everything would be paid for her. Just now saw a guy on FB - he wrote if someone(guy) want to jump with him in a car and go to Italy to chill out - he pays for everything. And no one accepted his offer.

Would you go out with a disrespectful egocentric guy?
    I would not

How I am disrespectful or egocentric? Girls I dated been saying that Im cool and nice. All 3 girls who I dates said that Im nice.

Me: I can bring iceream but then you have to be good girl and write more often to me Otherwise I feel like only Im writting and you are just answering.

Egocententeted

The "jokes" are disrespectful

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast