+ Follow This Topic
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Longing to be loved

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Yes Hooo! Its in my mind all the time. Its about time I find time for my own topic rather than help all the others on forum.

I ussualy dont do important stuff first. Mostly just doing it last. For example when I have to go to work I sit at PC till last minute and then only starting getting ready for work. Not always but often. About housework I ussualy dont do it at all, because I dont get paid for it.
    € and when it comes to girl you have to create love before you start spending time fun sex and intimacy together?

I can imagine I could enjoy new things. Im pretty sure I would enjoy sex and get addicted to it. What holds me back is that I dont want it to be just naked pleasure for few minutes. Want something meaningful something that I wont regret for rest of my life. Theres been nice girls that I have met but in the end no one of them was nice. So basicaly I dont want to have just one night stand or sex to be the last date. Want sex to be start of something new in a relationship.
    € I think you are just afraid to suck.
    None of the girls were nice enough to have sex with? Sex is the start of a new relationship, so none of the girls were nice enough for a relationship? What a bullshit.
    No that's not it at all. You aren't even close.
    And you think you can't start a relationship with a beautiful long one night stand and make that a two, three or forever night stand?
    That's just irrational and not honest with me nor yourself.

I can imagine that. In fact had some nice and sweet second dates with girls where we been close and doing a lot of things without sex. The feeling was so nice and binding that even next day we both felt unusually good. But yeah it didnt last for long and still havent been past 4th date with any girl. Thats what I think about sex too - maybe it can keep people together for a little longer while but not prevent relationship from falling apart and breakup.
    € can you imagine a good romantic relationship without sex?

Think that would make me stay in the job. Since Im ussed that nobody likes me at work and I dont try to like people or be likeable too.
    If I take shit from a girl who i dont know yet then I expect her to treat me nice since Im being better to her than she is being to me.
    € and how does this turn out for you? It results in you taking shit repeatedly until you burst out in anger.
    Do you think that that is what a seductive self aware and self loving MAN would do?

Well introverts like extroverted people. I think yeah - not being introverted or boring do means you have a better character.
    Of course I dont want to be living alone. Think everyone would like a company, including myself too. Dont want to be exactly crazy but want to be at least interesting.
    And you think introverts are uninteresting?
    Well I met some of those. And oh boy get them talking about robotics or mice or whatever and you can relax and listen to them going on for hours.
    Watch the "ted talk: the power of introverts" please.
    If you think I am insulting you with my post or bashing you: You do not get the point.
    I am not here to insult or bash anyone. I offer up my free time to help. Take from my post what is useful to you.
    If you are angry about my post or myself, then please stop and think how that happened. Usually that is the way the brain responds if a critical belief system is challenged (its called cognitive dissonance). If you have trouble with it please answer in the thread. I will come back to you.

Thanks Ho o o o ! Will look that up.

Its funny that my topic have already 9k views. While at the same time most topics dont even exceed 100 views.

So this girl Im chatting with the one I been on a first date, lets call her fourth girl cause shes 4.th girl I been on date in last milion years. So fourth girl messaged me in the moorning wishing me good day. I responded few minutes later saying "thanks" and "you too". Now its been 9 hours and messenger shows that she havent even viewed my message, despite that shes active on messenger almost every hour. Not the first day similar situation happens with this girl. Also I wonder with who she chats with if she dont even view my messages, not talking even about responding or chatting. So yesterday we chatted a lot, not a lot maybe 20 messages but for us it was a lot since this girl responds when she responds. Also she said that she ussualy responds more but this summer beeen busy to her cause all her girl friends are getting married and she helps organise stuff. Still how can someone be so super bussy? I see her being busy as opportunity for me to become independed from a girl and time to do my own thing, dont get lost in relationship. But again I want to message her at least every other day and thats what Im trying to do - message her every second day but even then she takes hours or day or night to respond to some messages. Also I want her call every second day to talk few minutes cause talking is better than writting and less time is waisted this way. besides she gave me her phone number and I called only once and other time she didnt pick up but called back but didnt had time to talk. So yeah this all makes me really doubt if she likes me or sees me as a serious guy for her.Have this idea that shes just being nice and dont want to hurt my feelings so stringing me along.

In our first date she said that she will have only time to meet next month. So after 5 days it is next month and I been talking about going swimming together and she agreed but we didnt set up a specific date despite that I mentioned one day when weather will be super hot and sunny. Sure she have work and I cant ask her to dump work and run to meet me cause she lives in other city and it would take her 1-2 hours to come here. I think she lives alone but I havent asked her and not really interested too to go to her place since Im fed up with going to girls places and making out. Just want to enjoy summer with this girl - thats my ultimate goal and plans for this girl. Just fun in the sun.

Also this been bothering me - how to touch a girl without her freaking out? I want to kiss her when we will be swimming but dont want to come across as pushy or creepy when touching out of blue. I been kissing girls in their rooms but this time it would be more or less public place just not much people there - perhaps just us two as swimming place is not busy. Think should say at least a compliment before or be playful or flirt. But yeah this question been bothering me for few days already. I never touched this girl before as touching in first date is not my style besides didnt knew her so well as we been messaging only a little. But she touched my hand in first date while talking and I was cool with it.

Update: I called her, she didnt pick up and rejected call. Then after hour messaged me saying sorry for not picking up and wished me goodnite.

What do you think guys?
    Last edited by pcmaster; 26-07-17 at 04:28 AM.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

I think you should stay with me here

How you wish Hooo!

I been remembering first girl lately. Once even I missed her so bad that it hurt - few days ago. Really all these girls dont compare to her cause she was better than any girl I met in terms of chat, looks, personality, being good to me. Could name any situation with other girls where first girl was better. I was so low when I met her and she got me so high. I was like on 100 day no PMO streak and really changed for better.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=45NqiHdpVFo

Now when fourth girl died its hard to believe that everything ended so easy. It seemed like date was good. I dont know what she expected but I was at my best - it was best first date for me. Girl wasnt so great as first girl but I was pretty confident this time. So its not my fault that it wasnt enough cause I was better than old me.

- - - Updated - - -

Few days I ago I saw this hot chick at supermarket. Then the same night almost had a wet dream.

So now cant even look at sexy girl anymore.

There was a lot about the amazingly sexy girl I saw that day. She had a confident straight posture. Her body was perfect it radiated status. "A well built physique is a status symbol. It reflects you worked hard for it, no money can buy it. You cannot borrow it, you cannot inherit it, you cannot steal it. You cannot hold onto it without constant work. It shows discipline, it shows self respect, it shows patience, work ethic and passion."
    Not just she had big breasts but also juicy butt and legs. All perfectly tanned.
    Wish I had a courage to talk to her. next time I see girl like this I should talk to her.
    When I was working as a security guard I saw this amazing ass on a girl It was real bubble butt inside jean shorts. I was thinking- " If I knew before that things like this exist I would have lived my life diferently."

- - - Updated - - -

Update : And yeah I should update on fourth girl what happened to her. So I wrote her 2 days ago and only today she read my meesage on FB despite that shes active on FB every 1-2 hours. So not gona message her anymore besides she still have to reply my message from 2 days ago. Anyway if she lost interest why did she was so fake and saying all those nice words like if she actually liked me. Think I should stop being so nice to girls like that. Her texts was nice but her respond rate was showing that she dont care at all.

I read a good quote today -" Never trust a girl who is hidding her farts, you dont know what else she is hidding from you." Think from now on I will trust only girls who farts.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 28-07-17 at 05:45 AM.

Is there a special reason for you not to answer my questions anymore?

Sorry [MENTION=85121]Hooo![/MENTION] Forgot to answer, been so busy with nofap forum lately. Really doing a lot of things at once. Thinking about girls a lot too lately. Jeez thinking about girls again, I should think about Jesus.

I think extroverts are more interesting. I watched that TED talk about introverts and it was interesting. I think boring thing about introverts, especially my introvert friend and Jester is that you bring one thing up and they talk about it so much and start to filozophy about it. With extroverts I remember this one guy from work who talked about his relationships, sex life and sluts he fcked. Really crazy guy but he was interesting.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 02-08-17 at 05:43 AM.

Ty for spam in my topic.

I feel like I have lost patience with girls. Yesterday got a tinder match with one 29 year old girl who looked 40. Anyway we chatted a bit on tinder and then I told her to swap with FB cause I want to know her better. She hesitated and I said I could see more of her pictures and she could see my newest pics. Then she said If I wanted I could find her on FB cause all info was on tinder. That pissed me off cause on tinder was only her first name and her school she went to. Besidea her first name was popular. I looked up on FB and understood theres no use cause she was just not in search results. Im used that girls tell me their FB immediatly on request and those who dont are ussualy not ready to date. So I told her - Im not gona fck around, if you are not ready then not. We could have met tonight but you slowed down so now not in the mood anymore.

Think I did a right thing. After all she was not attractive enough to be worth going thru hassle. She gave me huge red flag with not giving FB. Why do I write about this, why one girl should even matter? Because theres no much girls from my town on dating sites, besides, my attitude towards girls have changed a lot and that as it seems limits my success with girls. Just half year ago I would wait for a girl for weeks until she would be ready to meet me. Now all this patience have been used I guess. Really want to become nice, naive guy I was once but it seems like I have become more of asshole first girl been talking about - guys who are pushing for sex or are like kings on a date. Now I dont push for sex but I push for dates and I have lost shyness on dates, more confident or over confident?

What you think guys? Interesting would be to see what girls think about this [MENTION=77017]lovebroken[/MENTION] [MENTION=78034]breathe123[/MENTION] [MENTION=85848]WiltedRose[/MENTION] [MENTION=7184]Gigabitch[/MENTION]
    Last edited by pcmaster; 06-08-17 at 04:45 PM.

Been thinking about it and maybe my patience are not so low but just girl wasnt worth to go thru hassle.

I think your frustration is hindering your affection, patience and confidence, being nice must come naturally but things like anger, frustration etc really tear you at times I really don't know what to suggest but don't give up! Like my best friend said my future someone may be just separating from his wife etc haha all you need is one girl that one girl who instantly clicks with you, so be yourself on dates please stop overthinking I wouldn't just like anyone on my Facebook looking at my pics :s I'd have to know they were geniune first (not saying you aren't of course but you really don't know who you are talking to! I have a story about that too!) just keep swimming dude there is someone out there looking for someone just like you!!

Thanks for input Rose. Your name reminds me that girl on Titanic. I should draw you like one of my French girls.

Whats your story?

Perhaps your future husband will be ready to leave his wife for you.

I think my future girlfriend are getting banged in all holes now or opposite - praying for God in monastery(praying for more dick). Who knows.

- - - Updated - - -

So today was shopping in store where girl works who blocked me on FB after my work buddy wrote to her - I will fck you - while using my phone. So couldnt even look girl in the eyes so went to other till where was longer line despite that at girls till was no one. And to think few years back I used to go to girls till, just because she looks interesting.

Hahaha you can draw me if you like but I will be fully clothed :p

And I meant metaphorically speaking you wally people are becoming single all the time and we should be ready for when our paths cross. And there are 6 billion ppl in this world I certainly don't need someone else's man :p
    Plus I've decided to see how it goes with this new guy I think I like him a lot!!!

Im sure Jester [MENTION=71386]TheEvilJester[/MENTION] would like to draw you if you were fully clothed like Deathpool https://i.imgflip.com/145k32.jpg
    Name:  145k32.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  50.3 KB
    Good luck with your new guy. Bet he likes you too.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 08-08-17 at 02:06 AM.

I can't cite properly on the phone. But you didn't answer the important questions by far

I think you found his slutty success with women "interesting "
    Last edited by Hooo!; 08-08-17 at 05:48 AM.
    If you think I am insulting you with my post or bashing you: You do not get the point.
    I am not here to insult or bash anyone. I offer up my free time to help. Take from my post what is useful to you.
    If you are angry about my post or myself, then please stop and think how that happened. Usually that is the way the brain responds if a critical belief system is challenged (its called cognitive dissonance). If you have trouble with it please answer in the thread. I will come back to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooo! View Post
    I can't cite properly on the phone. But you didn't answer the important questions by far

I think you found his slutty success with women "interesting "
    Think I answered all your questions now.

I feel like girls want guys who can bring the fire to them - sex. And being in a relationship with girl is a much easier after sex because some or a lot of girls want relationship because theres regular sex in it. Its like getting product is much easier if you pay first rather than if you pay after recieving it. So getting relationship is much easier after sex than before it.

Don you find true what these guys says? -

https://youtu.be/h3dHLl85Bg0

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718