So I kinda don't know where to start or wtf I'm doing right now, but there's been a thing in my head lately that I really don't know who to ask about. I just watched your friends with benefits video and it inspired me to write to you.

I'm a 16 year old girl in Australia, I'm legally able to have sex. I live at home with my parents, they don't know I've been sexually active for a couple of years.

There's a house that I pretty much spend every weekend at, and drop in on weekdays too, that is home to 3 guys, but people come and go all the time. It's kind of just a home away from home for a lot of people.

One of the guys who resides there is also 16 (I'll call him Tyrone), and we'd been harmlessly flirting back and forth for a while, no one had really said anything about it.. I mean two single 16 year olds flirting isn't a big deal.

My mate (I'll say he's Adrian, he's 20) who actually holds the lease eventually brought it up because we were at a bush duff.. I don't know if that's a thing in America or not. I had illegal substances in my system as did 'Tyrone' at this party, and 'Adrian' noticed we were very close, and told Me I was not to kiss Tyrone, and he was not to kiss me. I had assumed that it was just because Adrian didn't want me coming in contact with what was on Tyrone's tongue.

I managed to resist the urge and everything was fine. The next day however, Adrian* came up to me rather grumpy telling me I can't sleep with Tyrone as it 'wouldn't end well'. I'd assumed at the time he was just protecting my feelings and reputation. I wasn't worried about getting hurt as I wasn't and am not attached to Tyrone in that was, I simply am very, very attracted to him, and enjoy his company a lot as he always makes me laugh. My reputation is whatever to be honest, I* care more for my happiness than the opinions of others.

A few days later I came to the house and stayed for a while. I buy them food sometimes, and I always come over and clean their house so no one ever complains. The first night I stayed however, someone was sleeping in the living room that made me really uncomfortable. Both Adrian and the other resident were already asleep so I didn't want to wake them to crawl into bed with them, so I went in with Tyrone.

We had cuddled*a few*times before, so it wasn't a big deal, but then things just happened and we had sex.*Two times that night. Then*three times before midday the next day. It settled after that, we had sex between 0-3 times the days after that.. I had a break day because I was sore, I didn't think two peoples could enjoy sex enough to have it so.. often?

So I was fine with all this... except that was used the pull out method a few times which I always vow to NEVER do, I realise that's*a mistake, I think*I'm going to try to go get tested for STIs of any sort*in a month or so. But that's not what's bothering me.

So him and his ex were together for about a year, but they both cheated on each other and broke up months and months ago. I wouldn't think that his ex would be an issue. I assumed that since they'd broken up with each other a while ago, and he'd slept with a few other girls since then, that no feelings were being hurt by me sleeping with him. Sometimes she comes over and they chill out, sometimes the ****, but that's none of my concern, they can do whatever makes them happy. Or, unhappy?

Anyway, one day I was in the shower and he left to get some things at the shops, I was home alone. I come out of the shower in just underwear and his shirt, to see his ex sitting in the living room. I knew she knew we were having sex, I didn't realise it was an issue. So i ran straight into Adrians room as it was the closest to me before she noticed me.

I tried to forget my wardrobe issue and went and sat down and asked her 'Hey.. can we talk?' The most intimidating question to ask an ex ever.
So basically I asked her if she had a problem with what was going on because I didn't want to be hurting anyone's feelings.. she revealed that she was still in love with 'Tyrone', and she was super mad that I was ****ing him.

She doesn't really have a right to be mad, and I don't see how I'm any different to the other girls he's had sex with, but I kept listening anyway.

Pretty much I apologised many times for my role in her being hurt, and she said it's ok.. just don't sleep with him again. I agreed.

I backed away from Tyrone completely, but we remained friends and it's all good. I've seen her since then too, and she seems to be at least tolerating me.

I thought everything would be fine and I'd move on and forget about it all... but lately Tyrone and I have been getting closer again, and whenever I'm around him I keep feeling that pull. I know it's only lust and I should just get over it but I don't want to?

I can't sleep with him again or She will hate me and I really value her, and I justify myself sleeping with people with 'as long as I'm never hurting anyone'.

I'm not really sure what advice I'm asking for, and I'm so sorry for the ridiculous rant, but no one I've really spoken to about it have any insight to give.

Thankyou for reading if you did, I hope it hasn't given you a headache <3