+ Follow This Topic

Thread: She likes me?

She likes me?

Guys, i need some help.
    There's a girl in the campus where i study and i like.
    She is a quite timid, she is always alone at the free time in the campus, one day me and one friend get closer to her and i said to her that if one day if she want she can talk with me instead stay alone, and she said to me ok.
    They spent a few days, and one day i was talking with a friend and she came to me and she kept listening the conversation between me and my friend, i asked her how are you?, how are the things going?.... questions to start a conversation between me and her. she answered me with little answers such as good, fine…
    After some days, one day during the class i went to the toilet and when i was returnign to class i found with her, and i asked the same thing as last time, how are you?... and she answered me with longer answers, it was as if she had wanted to talk to me, no longer responded with short answers.
    And also a few days later, I was alone on campus and she came to me and said hi, and we started to talk, we was talking about the subjects of the campus and other things and whenever I said something she sometimes smiled and laughed. I've seen her talking to other people and only laughs with me, and at the end of our free hour i said to her -wow now i have to do ofimatic apps, I have to work with the pc, we can keep talking through the computer with facebook, and she told to me, and the phone also, i said thats true and she said to me, do you want my number?, i said yes, and she gave to me her numbrer.
    Now i have her phone number. And she has given me the number. i didn't asked her for the number
    She likes me?
    When I talk to her, she shows more interest and i make her laugh
    I think that if she has given me her number it means something.

Need your help.

Thanks for read.

Welcome to Love Forum - Online Relationship Discussion. Enjoy your stay here...
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"