+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What is the Best Social Media Network Website?

What is the Best Social Media Network Website?

I have joined so much Social Media Websites. Now I am using "Facebook" and "Bahawalpuri" for making Friends and having fun with them.
    I want to know that all the members on this forum are using which social network for online activity?
    Comment your Social Media Network Name below. Well, I am using "Bahawalpuri" because its an awsome website for making new friends, and its newly launched. If anyone want to join me there, then go to this " https://goo.gl/gZyDSE " social website and go signup then add me there as a friend, also send me Message that you are from this forum. I will accept your friend request.

By By, Stay Happy.
    Regards:
    Tania Qureshi

Since you mentioned : Bahawalpuri 2x I will take your post as spam for that site.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Honestly, I'm kind of with Peter. They all suck. Hell... I even agree with his feelings on WHY they suck. Take them just at their face value and they are AWESOME.... but PEOPLE ruin them just like people ruin everything.

I left ALL social media last year after just getting so sick of people. Facebook as an example.... I got so sick of all the people who were supposedly my friends (my actual friends, not just "friends" on Facebook) that so obviously couldn't give a single crap about me..... yet practically expected people to fall all over themselves to care about every single little letter they typed/picture they shared. I got sick of people who would post 5 million times a day..... b*tch that nobody ever commented on/clicked like on their stuff...... yet they NEVER commented on/clicked like on any of mine. Honest to God, I just got sick of PEOPLE.

I left all social media and was happier for it. These days, the ONLY one I use is Instagram, and that is mostly because I don't have very many people I actually know on it. Also, I'm very selective about who I actually engage with in any direct way such as actually leaving comments on their stuff. If you seem to be somebody who does not appreciate it, I will tend not to bother. I use Instagram more as a fun pass-time to see cool pictures of other cosplayers, celebrities, etc.

Beyond that, I'm so much happier without social media in my life these days.

Which one is supposedly him? I'll try to see if I can catch him to agree. Honestly, I'm not 100% sure I'd be able to pick him out anyway. I mean, I would if he did a small cameo in some movie NOW, but I don't think I'd necessarily recognize a really young Stallone.