Hey guys,

A few days ago, I bumped into someone I dated in the past. She is someone special to me. We got together but only for awhile because she found out I lied to her. A year ago, my life went the wrong way, alcohol and girls. I met her in a bar one of the nights. We dated for a month everyday and got together. However, I was in amother relationship. I'll admit I had the intention of just playing around at that time. But as time goes I got to know her and everything changed. I know it is hell wrong and I'm a jerk. But the feelings is already there. Just when we got together, she found out the truth and we went our separate ways. I felt terrible. That became the wake up call to me. I changed my ways and threw my bad habits away. I hasn't stopped thiking about her until today. I didn't know I'll have this feeling that I never knew exists.

So few days ago, I was drinking at a bar where we first met and I saw her. I wasn't prepared for that at all! I didn't know what to do. I didn't know whether to say hi or just pretend she's not there. My friend is her friend too and she asked a stick from him when I wasnt there yet. He didn't have any cigarette with him so he took from my box which I left on the table. Later that night I was left alone on the table, she came to me! Time just freezes, I can't hear any other sound other than her footstep and voice. Here's how the conversation went (the things she said to me):

"Hey thanks for the stick, can I have another one?"

"How are you?"

"Are you and your gf still together"

"Stop playing and be a good bf"

"I'm working under corporate sales now"

"I'm taking a part time degree on finance. I don't know why I took something that has no relation to my career now"

I asked her how is her love life

"I'm still the same"

The tone of her voice, it didn't sound normal, I felt sadness.

The accidental meet up and the conversation we had is bothering me now. She's a really nice person and I regret her meeting me and breaking her heart. I'm feeling so confused right now. Questions in my head, did she come over to me just to thank me for the cigarette? Does the question on my relationship status mean's anything? Please do give me your opinion on this matter.

Anothwr thing, I wanna make it up to her. I kinda screwed that meet up too as I was too pressured by her presence. I was thinking of asking my friend to help me ask her for a meet up to catch up. She blocked my number last year as she was so mad at me. Should I ask my friend to help me? What should I do. I really wanna make it up and apologise to her nicely and salvage the lost friendship.