+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Having a crush on my flatmate next door

Having a crush on my flatmate next door

Hi I'm 18 and in university. I have a crush on a guy in my flat. We are now friend, but I have a crush on him for a while now. My friends have ask him if he like me and he reply that he like me a lot as a friend. Should I listen to my friend or ask him personally? Sometimes I feel like he is flirting with me. What should I do?

Everything is normal, so just be you.
    www.celebritydiscodave.co.uk

Should I tell him how I feel? Or leave it?

Well, your peer group is high risk, that`s to say high risk of being hurt, and high risk of relationship failure. Many times the girl is used, but far more often under those circumstances of her being "easy". To be thought so on its own is more than enough to heighten risk. The old fashion way is still the safer way. If he is made to work there is a greater likelihood for genuine intention, though psychopaths do of course enjoy a challenge. There are but two ways only to approach certainty, an account from an ex, or prolonged and total physical/sexual starvation. Guys that are truly genuine wont dump you no matter how long they must do without. Is this what you are asking me? Yes, and empathy is vitally important if a relationship is to happily endure the years. Ideally there would be adequate that mere words are made redundant. So he would know through your body language alone. Waiting for the right man can only heighten the experience should you ever find him. Too many spend a whole lifetime with the wrong one, and I doubt that as many as one in twenty relationships are an optimal empathetic match. My advice generally is to stay on your guard, and stay in emotional control. That kinda means putting off sex.
    Last edited by Kates David; 17-10-16 at 02:39 PM.