I have been dating my sons dad for two years now after being split up since 2007. I have done everything he wanted me to do, then my situation changed ( i could not afford the rent anymore so im back at my parents. the week before all this, he moved in a lodger and most of his stuff, apart from his bedrooms went to his girlfriends as he says they had split up and she was having everything apart from the mobile home).

Last weekend i have told him i could not cope with this anymore. he said what about if i move my lodger out, please can you be more patient, can we just wait til our sons a bit older.... The ride home was very silent.

The next evening he rang but it was a bad signa(monday)l.

On wednesday i rang him about 20 times (oops) before he answers. we were supposed to move some of my stuff which he has paid for storage but there are some things in his workshop he was supposed to have bought down to store. however i get this story about his daughter thro the freedom of info act has received her social services folder with her adoption case (her maternal gran adopted her as her mum was a heroin addict) and he had read it and his mum, whom they did not have a great relationship with had said things in which did his head in and said he needed space.

it was our sons birthday this weekend and he came back from his dads saying can you stop phoning dad and dad says dont worry. my son also said that his dad told him him and his girlfriend have split up she is living back here as she has no where right now. I really dont know what to do. its only up the road i tried phoning last on sunday but he did not answer. i do really want him so what should i do for the best? and also what is really going on in his head? how would you be flattered if you were him? PLEASE HELP I AM DESPERATE.

Also i have written another thread with m ore ditails however i was really distraught when i wrote it. any questions please ask