Basically, there's this person I like. (Or first off would like to get to know better. >.> In this situation it's one of those, love at first sight crushes.) She's in my art class. She's a bit shy, I think. She's usually not the one to initiate conversations in the class, despite having a class where we're allowed to walk around and talk with people. (Despite saying that though, when me and another classmate were talking about this game, she randomly dropped in and asked if the game we were talking about is e.t.c.). So no clue how she really is. (I hardly see her talk to anyone else, besides this one girl from time to time when they're exchanging compliments and criticisms.) Well there was that one time, someone brought her into a conversation. And I've never heard her stutter, or jumble for words. Things that nervous/shy people do. (I'm totally not speaking from experience (Sarcastic).)
Anyway. I started noticing that we stood (Because we stand at our easels) next to each other often. It's true that I generally don't switch my location when I draw what the professor sets up. But recently I realized she stood right by me (And a month ago she stood somewhere else), she did that twice too so far. (On different set ups) And I sat there like, huh. Strange. Durring break, I sat down outside the classroom and she sat right by me again. And I was like huh, once again we're close. We did that a couple times, and I changed where I sat to see if she would follow. But unfortunately that didn't work out well as a test. (Basically it might be that she doesn't want others to notice that I decided to move my seat and she followed suit.) And it was a little unusual. There are seats a bit down the hall.
At one point I started drawing something in class (Before it started) and two guys that liked to joke around with me came up and started joking about me drawing a Hot nude anime woman. (I swear that the way I draw is basically I draw a human body then clothe it.) She came to see and the moment I turned around she was smiling quietly behind me. Maybe they were funny or something. Maybe that was it.
She never initiates a conversation, or asks to play with me on the game. (Usually I initiate). One time I ended up playing Palace, this card game, with her and the entire way through I could've swore she was smiling. I was almost confused if she was mocking me, or she enjoyed playing cards with me. And though I made sarcastic jokes along the way, like I'm going to win this one (Even though she basically needed to make two more moves to win and I still had like ten cards in my hand.) I can bet that I wasn't that funny. Even when I wasn't joking around, I asked if she liked marvel movies, and she was answering with a smile. She said she didn't particularly love or hate them. So in a way I was like, I would understand if I asked a total nerd about comics he would answer with a smile, I LOVE COMICS ASK ME ANYTHING. But for her it was kind of a meh topic. ( I was thinking about inviting her to see the next Doctor Strange movie at a mall. But I felt I didn't know her well enough and I was a little too scared to ask, which is why I brought it up, thankfully she seemed to want to see that movie in particular for the actor ^.^.)
From time to time we played the game I talked about earlier. At one point I asked if I bothered her. (I self doubt myself often and feel like a bother to everyone.) Not that I played with her often, I play with her a couple times a week, for a bit longer than an hour, maybe less than an hour and a half. She answered, something like, 'No o.o'. And I explained myself that I doubt myself often. But she answered with something like 'Shh.' I left it at that, and said, 'Thanks. And Goodnight'.
I have a tendency to OVER REACT FAR TOO MUCH AND 'TRY' TO READ PEOPLE FAR TOO MUCH. So part of me says, I think she's being friendly with me. I'm just unsure weather or not, I bother her. I guess I could say, because I always end up starting things with her (conversations and stuff)? And I'm generally the last person in a group of friends to initiate something like hanging out, so talking to her kinda makes me nervous ^.^; lol.
One more thing. What do you guys think about taking my crush to see Doctor strange a few days after it came out? >.> I personally want to see it of course, but after hearing her response I'm kinda not sure. (Personally I can sit through any movie and somewhat enjoy it, except horrors) So if it ain't Doctor Strange, What do you guys think is a good movie that's geared towards women as opposed to an action hero film that I think I can safely say is oriented towards guys? (Also it must come out like within the next couple months.)
The more I write the more I feel like I'm reading far too much into this. If I'm just reading far too much into this, please, be straight with me and just tell me that I am. Like I said I have trouble telling the difference between over reacting and being correct.
We're going to meet again tomorrow at the art class.