I've been married to my wife for 15 years now and things are so stale I can't take it anymore. I've been born blessed with immeasurable patience and have never strayed from our marriage in spite of many, many influences (other women) trying to get a crack at me.

We had been to therapy, sometimes on a weekly basis, and after years of it, even our therapist told us we should just seperate! I was strongheaded through it all and wanted to make it work but it just never fell into place. Instead, we've got complacent and now we just more or less live together with our two children.

My default attitude towards marriage was that I could make any girl happy. I think I even was looking for a challenging relationship without even knowing it. Well I sure as heck found one...

Like I said, I've had alot of opportunities to cheat on her and I've never done it. Even though we haven't ever really been intimate, and it's now been over 3 years since we had sex, I still stood by her and she knows it. Whatever love that was left in our marriage dissipated last year when I was sent to the couch so my daughter could sleep in bed with her. We haven't so muched as kissed in which years...and she would turn her cheek to me even then.

I'm a super humble, good looking, honest, funny, hard working guy. Her parents love me like their own son. Everyone loves me. My employees that I manage thank me all the time and some promise to quit if I ever leave! It's part of the reason I'm always getting hit on at work. I always blow it off, in a friendly way, but now there's a girl that has my attention like no other and I feel like I'm falling in love with her. Okay...I am in love with her!! I can't say exactly why this girl all the sudden has me head over heels. Partly because of the body language she's displaying and from what I've heard from other people.

I'm only getting older and don't deserve the relationship I'm currently in. I've tried, and sacrificed alot, just to be demoted to sleeping with the dog while I provide a life for everyone. I want to tell this girl so badly how I feel about her. Maybe just so I can hear how she feels about me. There's definitely something going on between us. We both know it...I just don't know what to do.