+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Trouble

Trouble

I am gay, I like this guy at school, we barley even talk, we text a lot but it's always me starting the convos. His dad is assistant principal and his parents are strict, he is always busy. He hangs around guys a lot, but hangs around girls a lot too, I sometimes catch him staring at me, and when I look at him he looks away, oh, and he is one of the guys that are popular, all the girls like him.
    Me and my best friends were talking about me and his convo once and he said that he didn't like anyone since kindergarten, my friend keep saying he must have a crush now because he said "since".
    I don't know if it is coincidence or not, but he always sneak close to my locker to talk to people, his friends of course.
    I'm just asking because I really feel like talking to others about this, what do you think? I'll update more about it.

- - - Updated - - -

He is most of the time the first one to read my stories

Its hard to be gay when you are young and not out yet. - Things would be easier when you are openly gay but then again it could make things harder at school. Think it would be easier to find good friends that are girls and other gays when you are open about your sexuality. To be honest theres small chance that hes gay as well cause only 5% of people are.
    However there are plenty of gay meeting places - clubs, bars, forums etc. So you are not alone. Eventually you will get hang of it.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will