+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Never Replies to texts?

Never Replies to texts?

Hmm... I'm unsure what's up, with my crush, she doesn't replies to messages I send (Most of the time). I don't spam text her. I text about once every three, to two days to avoid being clingy. And it's usually something more friendly and nothing creepy, like this time it was a 'Hey, would you like my steam games? Turns out I can share them, these games include e.t.c.,' and other times I ask, 'Hey would you like to play this online game with me?'. I don't even bother to ask why she hasn't answered. I don't want to push her for answer either because I don't want to push her away. Even if there was something going on at home, I would think she could reply, the next day or a few days later ya know? And it's not like she particularly dislikes me, I mean the other day for the first time we went to go see a movie together. I usually notice that she's close to me during class. (Like for an example, we're crowded around our art teacher for instructions, she's usually next to me where she could be anywhere else and the distance between us is rather small. Sometimes I get a little conscious of it, and move away because it's a bit uncomfortable for me to have someone in my personal space ya know >.> . And out easels are right next to each other usually. Not to mention I think she moved hers to mine. I don't remember it's been two months now. Just recently I moved away from her, to get a different angle on the thing I'm drawing). And I doubt that annoyed her, this has been happening since we first met and we could text each other through Skype.

Then again maybe I'm clingy. (I'm a clingy type that usually tries to force myself to avoid texting her often.) What do you guys think? Text more sparingly?

I think your problem is you are not confident enough to hold her attention. You are more stand offish not wanting to make an effort to talk to her one on one....texting is for cowards. Your texts has nothing in them to show her you are interested in her.....you text about sharing games....are you 12? If you want to succeed, you need to be direct, and make her feel desired. Compliment her, like how smokin she looks today, give her a touch, a wink, be flirty. See those older guys that always have girls around them? Obverse how they act and what they say....learn from them.

I see where you're Coming From. And I agree with that, I am afraid to hold her attention. However, if possible I would totally hang out with her and stuff. The thing is, she's a bit far to get to. I mean it maybe about an hour to go to her city. And there just isn't many places to go >.> I also kinda want to get to know her better as a friend first. I'm trying to get myself to be comfortable around her, and also vice versa so that she tells me more about herself as opposed to me being weird and asking things that could be personal. And we see each other once a week in class. And I usually compliment her. But I also feel bad for doing it when ever I see her because she might also realize that I'm just saying it cause I like the person and maybe not because I mean it. It's also hard to do any physical contact too >.> She's rather shy so I'm afraid doing that might embarrass her and freak her out instead. She also always no matter what keeps her hands to herself. So I really have to make it obvious in trying to be physical ;-;.

So yeah that's my point of view >.> But I'll try to be with her more rather than texting her.