+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How to flirt with a guy while walking together?

How to flirt with a guy while walking together?

I have a class with my crush and we always walk together afterward. We always laugh and make jokes, and I think he likes me as well, but I'm not sure. What are some good ways to be a little flirty and test the waters to see if he likes me? Also, how can I get his phone number if we're already facebook friends and message each other occasionally?

Could put your arm around him, or try to go for a hand hold while walking together and see if he accepts either and for his phone number just ask him for it, take out your phone and say you'd like to add his number if he doesn't mind.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

I would suggest touching his chest when he makes a joke or playfully hitting him when he jokes. You can also ask stuff like: "what do you do tomorrow, xyz?" and then be like: "yeah, I was thinking about watching this movie but I'm not sure, my friend cancelled".. aka.. give him the chance of asking you out or telling you "oh.. I can go with you" etc. If he doesn't understand these kind of hints then he is a dummy
    My Free PDF Guide On How To Be Attractive To Girls - http://po.st/FreePDFGuideLoveForums

Be natural. Let your energy flow. When the impulse comes up to get close, allow it to happen. And re: the phone number, simply ask. For more, have a look at my website: https://exquisiteattentioncoaching.wordpress.com/ Best! --PDN