+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Please tell me if these signs mean anything?

Please tell me if these signs mean anything?

So there's this guy in my year and i kind of have a crush on him but im not sure about him. he does always look at me if we walk past eachother, and he did it alot that's when i noticed him more. Once/twice he has looked at me when im not looking and then i look and he turns away. We never spoke to eachother except recently just when were waiting for the teacher and its me & him. I feel like there could be something there but he talks to other girls who are more closer with him as they are in similar classes. Also do guys just look at girls for no reason or only if they are interested in them?. Just recently we were waiting outside for my teacher but everyone was there and we were stood literally opposite eachother and i know he looked at me a few times, then because i was stood near a wall he like came close and touched the wall then bounced back, i think he just did that because i was there. Then just after that i was sat with my friends and his group was near but he weren't there but i heard one of his friends say my name so i looked and then the other one looked, and im not close to them so i dont know how he knew me. I feel like he may like me as he does look quite often but doesn't talk unless its just us two.

Seems like a shy guy. If he looks at you then it means he likes you. But then again his liking is based on looks since you dont talk much. I think you should be first to talk when he dont. If you dont then everything might just end like it started.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Just bump into him, apologize with a cute smile, then introduce yourself. Hopefully that will start a conversation. If the conversation goes silent, cheerfully ask him a question about himself, be flirty. If that doesn't work, stop wasting your time....he's a dud.

Thx all. Yhh i guess he may like me but quite shy with me as he's not a shy person.

Well actually i dont think he's that shy around me. Today it was just me & him for a few mins and he told me to get out but as a jokey way and then he said my name and said to tell this other guy to get out. And we got to sit next to eachother for like 5 mins bc this girl sat in his place which is just in front of me so he sat next to me and then i sat towards him and he looked at me, then i looked at him back and he just said yes nisa smiling.