I first met him when I went for a trial shift at a pub in town. I spoke to him a bit but thought nothing of it. But then I went to the pub a bit more frequently and started to notice him more.

A few days later I was finally convinced by my friends to get tinder. I matched with him straight away and after a week, I went back to the pub and saw that he was working. When I sat down near the bar I saw that he noticed me and was mentioning me to his co-workers and was getting excited which made me feel like he actually likes me.

When I went up to the bar, he was very flirty and was trying to show off in front of me and would make jokes saying how I was his girlfriend to his co-workers.

After that I decided to message him on tinder a few days later to try and get a conversation going but that didn’t really work as we only messaged a bit and then he didn’t reply but then hasn’t used the app since (hopefully I didn’t force him off it hahaha) but that was the last time I had spoken to him and now it’s been nearly a month since I’ve seen him because I haven’t been going to that pub recently.

He’s 18 and I’m 19

I’m just wondering what you would do in my situation as I still would like to get to know him. I’m not sure if I should just take my chances and go to the pub more with my friends but it could just be a wasted journey since I’m not sure when he will be working.

Sorry for hearing my young adult/teen drama and for this being quite long, I just wanted you to know the whole story.

It’s just that I haven’t been in a relationship before and I don’t want to scare him away or anything because this is the first guy that I like and that likes me back, plus we both actually know that the other is attracted to the other.

And I think he likes me because after I applied for the job at the pub he works at he was so confident that I would get it and when I ended up not getting the job, he was telling me to reapply and giving me tips, if he was blocking me why would he want me to get the job?