+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Please answer! Do you think this guy may like me

Please answer! Do you think this guy may like me

I dont know if this guy in my french class may kind of like me.. we just started to talk more when its me and him he started the convo though. I first noticed him because I realised he was looking at me more so i started looking at him and from then when we went pass eachother we would usually lock eyes. I've caught him a few times looking at me when im not looking or he'll slighly try look at me. Just recently he sat next to me in french for like 5mins because this girl had sat in his place and my heart starting beating. Then just yesterday at hometime he was in front with his friend and i were behind with mine, and as soon as i started talking he turned around like he knew it was me. Then we were in front of him and i was saying bye to one of my friends and he was about to say to her to watch something on his phone but she was going so he called me and showed me this funny video but even though i was with my friend he just called me. And then him and his friend started walking proper slow so we went in front of them then they went in front of us laughing ect so he was tryna annoy me. Sometimes i feel there's something but then other times not, im not sure if guys look at girls for no reason. I think i just have to see what happens, i really want his snapchat aswell , when he was showing me the video i saw he had snapchat but i was too shy to ask.

Girl he probably is in to you but he's probally shy as well try to get enough courage so that the next time u have a chance you can get his sc or whatever so u could find out

Yeah true thx

Quote Originally Posted by Nisa View Post
    i really want his snapchat aswell
    LOL do you want only his snapchat or his D as well?

You need more confidence with guys. Confidence will come from experience. So basically I suggest to hang out with experienced guys who will do that jump to progress instead of you. I would suggest to join a dating site like you are 18 year old - if your not then do it anyway and write that you are 18 year old. And then you will receive messages from guys and you could reply to most interesting ones and start chatting with guys. Then just find some local guys on dating site who are young as possible - closer to your age and go on a dates with them. Like 5-10 dates and you will be already more experienced with guys and will have much easier times. Think this is the fastest and easiest way to progress with guys for a young girl like you.
    Jst when you go on a dates then meet in public places and dont get in their cars unless you want to have sex.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Ahaha, yh but I'd be embarrassing if i asked for his snapchat and he said no. Also it'd be werid if i just randomly asked for it aswell