+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why she did that

Why she did that

So yesterday while I was in school, waiting for my class to begin, one girl approached me and stood in front of me for like 10 sec and pouted her lips (keep in mind that I don't even know her so it was really uncomfortable). I was really surprised, I knew that she wanted to kiss me but I didn't do anything. Then she said she wants to kiss me, I asked her why and she said just because she want. I said if you want to kiss me then do it. Because I was higher then her she couldn't reach my cheek so she said can I bend over so she can kiss me. I did it and she kissed me. Then she went to her friends and that's the last time I saw her.

So, now I am asking myself a question. Does she like me or she did that just because I am cute, or because someone her to do it. I don't know , I am cofnused.

Edit: Should I text her on social media, and ask her why she did that?
    Last edited by Emperor1; 19-11-16 at 07:37 AM.

Dude, just go with it.

It's *wayyy* too early to be asking questions such as "Does she really like me? Why did she do that? Is she just playing with me, or is it real?"

Here's how it is: you don't know if she likes you or not. Only she knows. In due time, you'll find out. Be patient.

If you like her, then text her on social media and say something like "hey, where was my kiss today? You kissed me yesterday, but not today? Now, you owe me two kisses for tomorrow ;-)" She might like that (well, I hope it doesn't backfire for any reason, lol). If you don't like her, then don't talk to her at all and move on. It seems apparent that you are interested in her, and you're trying to figure out the right move to take.

If you like her and you want to know if she likes you back, then just go with the flow. I would not recommend to text her and say "Um, why did you kiss me? Does that mean you like me?" That will make you appear clingy and weak, and most girls are attracted to strength and independence. So I'd recommend being a strong person, but also be honest and don't be superficial.

Think about it this way: before she came up to you and kissed you, who were you to her? Did you text her clingy messages everyday? No. You didn't know each other. You were just some guy that she was attracted to you. Why was she attracted to you? What about you does she like? Who knows. Maybe you'll find out in due time if you play your cards right. There was some sort of confidence or allure about you that attracted her. If you keep that allure going (but don't be fake or superficial in any way), then she will remain attracted to you. If you all of a sudden become weak and clingy and crippled by her romantic advance, then that may backfire on you (or maybe not, maybe she'll like it).

-----

My advice is simply to go with the flow, be patient, be strong and independent, and let things naturally take their course with her. Be brave. Get more kisses. Ask for more kisses. Impress her. Be honest to her and to yourself. Do not be afraid of anything, and do not be afraid of messing up or ruining your chances with her. Relax. Don't be nervous. Imagine that she understands everything about you and that you can be comfortable and feel free to be yourself around her, because being yourself is apparently what attracted her in the first place.

Odds are, this is probably what happened: she told her friends that she thinks you're cute, and they all told her: "Go kiss him. Go and kiss him! Come on, do it!" and then she probably said, "No, no I can't. Okay, fine, I'll do it." That seems much more likely than everything being some sort of stunt just to play you. Odds are, she thinks you're cute, buddy ;-)
    Last edited by S0NofHAM; 19-11-16 at 01:00 PM.

Thank you for reply.

But, I forgot to mention that I am really bad in conversation with girls. Never actually had a girlfriend. But I'll try my best. Should I maybe kiss her? I would do that if I knew for a fact that she likes me.

She told you already that she wanted to kiss you. Some people have enought confidence and experience to do what they want. After you been kissing with girl for like 10 minutes it becomes easy to talk to her. You dont have to know if she likes you. But she will like you if you kiss her. Kiss with experienced girls to learn how to kiss. Also when you find right girl and she sense that you are inexperienced then she might do the job for you. You dont have to be alone, sometimes you can rely on girl to take the lead.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will