Hi all guys!
I am a 21 years old guy.
Recently I started a friends with benefits relationship with a coworker, she is 19 old, she studies in the same university as me. In 1 month I met her, we became really good friends, and we decided to start having sex after it (very easy and comfortable for both). We had nothing more than a friendship when we were not in a bedroom (which was nice, because both just left abusive relationships and technically didn't want a commitment).

Then, one day, during sex break, she started to talk about feelings. Firstly, she said that what she was saying would not apply to our relationship, as we were just friends, and nothing more. Ok, great. She said that I don't demonstrate the feelings I have, and it's not good (actually, I am not the sensitive guy, people always say that they can't "translate" what I am feeling because I have something like a barrier. Ok, nice).

2 weeks ago, we were about to go to a hotel to have sex, then she didn't want it anymore, and said that she wanted to go out with her friends instead. I just said ok, but I was upset (not just because we weren't going to get laid, but because I was going to go out with my friends and chose her instead), and she knew it. Then she opened her heart and said that she fell in love with me. I didn't know what to do, then we just kissed etc, nothing more. She was hiding her feelings, and instead of talk to me, she let it hidden. She said that she let the feelings hidden because of my "feelings barrier". I said that maybe we could try to have something more, because I really like her, and it would worth a shot. She said that she really wanted to stay with me all the time, and I am different from other guys, but she was afraid of the way things could be because she knew I am more experienced with love things and I would break her heart.

Sometimes, before she opened her heart, I thought about it, and that we could start dating, but I knew that we were just friends and "forgot" it. Now that she said those things, I have this hope again.

Later, we talked about it 2 times, I opened my heart, but she always said "I don't know. I am afraid of you breaking my heart, and fool me" "I think that maybe I don't know, let's let it the way it is going". Ok, great, but, now, she is much closer to me. Very close. We don't have sex anymore, and we don't talk about it anymore.

She is the kind of insecure girl, and doesn't even has the guys to look in my eyes while she is talking to me.

I have some anxiety problems (nothing serious), and now I am overthinking it, what nearly kills me.

Any thoughts about it? Any advice?
I already thought cut all the relations with her, but she is my friend, coworker and I study at same university, what makes it very hard, and I don't know if it would be good for her.