+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Ex-Girlfriend thinks I raped her please give me advice.

I agree to them, cut all the ties with that girl. Dude she's just making fun of you and she's not serious. You should not worry and should be happy that you didn't marry her. Just go look for someone who deserve your true feelings. On the other hand, there's no Rape that happened. this is total BS. She agreed on it so no case should be file against you. Don't get stress up, make your self busy on something else so you can easily forget her. Why don't you just enjoy life go to beach or bar. Hangout with your friends, that's what we do when we are down and lonely, we go to beach here in Panama, smell the fresh air and breeze of the sea. Stay and have fun all night long. You should be okay just forget about that girl.
    Sincerely,
    Gustavo Woltmann
    ___
    “Writers pay a lot of attention to wordage, because some publishers seem to care more about length than about quality and will automatically reject novels that don't fit their narrow standards of length - or will chop out extra wordage to make a novel fit.” - Piers Anthony, On a Pale Horse

Love is blind and so are you now. When love will go away you will come back to your senses and see clearly. You will see what we are seeing now - the truth.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Hello Everyone!!

I am really grateful to all of you and your advice and valuable time to help me in times of my need.

She did call me yesterday and today and she was craving to have sex with me and i rejected her on that and during this conversation she did confess that she was simply accusing of RAPING her. I still don't understand why she did so and she didn't explain too. Since yesterday she wants to have sex with me desperately and she is badly craving for it. She also mentioned that she intends to get pregnant from me. I guess she might be planning to blackmail me later on and i don't know what not.

Now i do understand that her intentions are not right. She is definitely planning on something. Till now i am rejecting to meet her and told her that wont even call her but i don't hold any grudges against her.

I keep getting the feeling to meet her and talk to her and make love.

->How do i get out of this?
    ->I want to know do women crave for sex so much that they give up their marriage and all relations for the sake of having physical pleasure?
    ->How do you know if the women you are with is happy and satisfied with you physically?
    ->What is the average time a women wants sex for?
    ->Does physiotherapist ask questions on sex life?

Please advise me on how to come out of this mess.

I constantly remember the wild sex we had and her craziness to explore new things. We had sex literally everywhere (beach, roof, kitchen, bathroom, living-room when people are in the house, bedroom, garden, in car, on bike, blow jobs during driving car, hand job while riding bike etc...) I badly miss all that wildness and also feel will i ever get another girl who is so crazy to experiment and want to have rough sex?

Also i am scared of going back to my Ex-GF please advice what should i do? I feel i am addicted to her...

Man a lot of girls like rough sex. Ass garbing and slapping. I understand how you feel. If you read my topic I miss sexual stuff with ex too. Anyway she wants to get pregnant - thats BS. She just want your sperm in her to go and prove you raped her and then get money from you. She dont respect you and how dare she ask for sex after she said you raped her. Slap that bitch right in the face !
    Seriously man leave that crazy girl alone. Just block her. You need sex but you need a new girl. Problem is your brain is sexually wired to ex and you need to rewire it. Find a new girl and start all over from clean page. Go on a dates, put in a work and develop new relationship. Girls are many. You are alone. You just have to choose.
    You are not addicted to your ex but you are addicted to sex and drama. And lately theres been a lot of drama so its hard to forget. Like I said - block her everywhere and move on. You have the experience you can use that to build a new relationship. People are living like in small town - keeping kontact with few tens other people. But when you go to dating site you find hundreds of girls who want to date and lives in your town. And few % of those girls wants sex right away. Then again you can choose from them all the ones you like the most and message them. But thats another topic.

When someone tells you "no", and you have sex with them anyway, that is rape. When someone is unable to give consent because they are intoxicated or passed out and you have sex with them anyway, that is also rape. The situation you described is the former, and what happened happened. You said yourself that your behavior was disgusting, unacceptable, and you would plead guilty to rape charges if she called the police, so that to me says you know what you did and that you accept the consequences of your actions. Clearly there are some boundary issues between you two and the relationship is over, so I suggest you move on and do not ever try to contact her again. You can find someone else, but please, please, please learn what consent is and how important it is to receive an enthusiastic "YES" when you have sex with someone.
    "Caring is not an advantage."

If she genuinely thought you had raped her, she would not be begging you to have sex with her , nor be craving sex with you again ... believe me, she would want you no where near her! And she certainly would not want to have a baby with you!

I think it wasnt you who raped her but it was her who raped your brains. You are pretty fcked up there right now but you will heal. It will pass.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12