+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: so i am the dumbest girl alive! its official

Quote Originally Posted by Lindz25
    well he does emotionally abuse me. ive read a few articles online about emotional abuse and he fits into 90% of the characteristics. he blames everything thing on me. i dunno HOW he does it but he does. makes me take tiem away from him to CHANGE my ways and then i have to prove to him that i have changed and that i wont be emotional and that ill trust him. lol i could go on and on about the shit he did to me.
    Lindz25 - i'm gonna let you in on a little secret here.

i would first like to apologize to all men out there in this world (because i'm about to reveal our secret to women)

i know by doing this, that i am puting my life in great danger, but it's the price i'm willing to pay.

here is the short version:

WOMAN IS STRONGER (EMOTIONALY, AND MENTALLY) THAN MAN

well, there it is! most women don't know this!

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Hes just playin games with you..... YOu have to stop the contact.....especially the sexual contact....

Trust me I have been in a situations similiar. You just need to cut him out of your life!! There are other men....and trust me.....alot of us have all made the mistake of letting someone in our lives that shouldn't have been let in... But you learn from it... and what doesn't kill you makes you stronger...
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

Lindz: What have you done that makes you feel you have to degrade yourself so by putting up with anything like that from anyone for even a minute, much less as long as you have?
    Last edited by whaywardj; 12-10-05 at 02:18 PM.
    Speak less. Say more.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellynn
    just play games.....YOu have to contact.....especially sexual contact....

Trust me I have been in a situations similiar. You just need him!! There are other men....and trust me.....alot of us shouldn't have been let in... But you learn from it... and makes you stronger...
    hey Ellynn - i just deleated some words in your post, (without adding ANYTHING else), and came up with the above quote, what do you think?

Trust me I have been in a situations similiar. You just need him!! There are other men....and trust me.....alot of us shouldn't have been let in... But you learn from it... and makes you stronger...

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by RSK
    hey Ellynn - i just deleated some words in your post, (without adding ANYTHING else), and came up with the above quote, what do you think?

wow you must be bored or something......editing my post.....
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

I thought you said were going away (again!), RSK.
    Speak less. Say more.

Quote Originally Posted by whaywardj
    I thought you said were going away (again!), RSK.
    hello sir!

yes, i was, but i'm back in the USA, i went on a family trip, and honestly didn't know when i was going to return. But now that i'm here, i thought i'd stop by for a bit, but then i'm off again, but i'll be back this time!

nice to hear from you though, and thanks for the kind words on the goodbye thread

Welcome back, RSK! Now put down the crack pipe...

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    Welcome back, RSK! Now put down the crack pipe...
    lol, shh!........lol

Sounds like someone has some serious self-esteem issues. Seek help on that and all will fall into place
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Tone Guest
    No no no no no no... I need to look up some old posts from those girls who stay with the abusive boyfriends that use them... these situations break my little heart.

Have some self respect will you? He sees that he can have his way with you so he does just that...Like someone mentioned, there's plenty of nice guys out there. As for guys like Neo ignoring you...Who can really blame them? When you allow yourself to be treated like shit over and over and claim that you can't help it, that's exactly what happens.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Tone Guest
    Who was that Filipino chick on here that her b/f hit her, put her down, cheat on her, and we gave her like 9 pages of advice and she still would be like "Oh I miss him so much! I think I'm gonna go see him today after work and pet his pipi"

I need to find that thread and just copy and paste...

If you truly believe you love him, then I suggest going to get professional help.

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    Who was that Filipino chick on here that her b/f hit her, put her down, cheat on her, and we gave her like 9 pages of advice and she still would be like "Oh I miss him so much! I think I'm gonna go see him today after work and pet his pipi"

I need to find that thread and just copy and paste...
    Yea, i don't think that one turned out too well either...Some people are stuck with misery it seems. No matter how many times we told her how wrong it was, she kept saying how much she loved him...Pathetic!
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast