+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: so i am the dumbest girl alive! its official

Oh i know that. he just emailed me saying its best we cut all contact bc ive hurt him too much and im still too hurt over his 'friends'
    pretty funny how he tries to be the bigger pesron whenever i tell him that im not putting up with him making me a secret
    oh and he just told me that im losing it bc i replied to him with 'it's a shame that u cant see how great i am and that ud rather treat me like the animals you kick around'
    then he tells me im losing it cuz of that email....f*cking ignorant prick!
    Last edited by Lindz25; 13-10-05 at 01:05 PM.

For the love of God, don't talk to him anymore. He's an *******! Don't even give him a response when he sends you messages or tries to call. You shouldn't even deal with the aggrevation.

Lindz.. CUT ALL CONTACT WITH HIM.

OK?

REMOVE HIM FROM YOUR LIFE.

now. please.

oh hes gone. HE was the one who said no more contact. pisses me off that he has to act like the mature one at the last minute...he alawys does taht. we fight, he lies to me and defends his actions and calls ME the psycho and then when i tell him im not putting up with him making me a secret to everyone he knows adn that *I* need to prove to him that ive changed...then HE turns around and says 'we shouldnt talk anymore' bullshit. nothing but a f*cking game!

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    seriously, don't let him keep getting to you like this. Ignore him completely and cut all contact with him. You don't need the stress and he needs to grow up!!!!

i just wish i knew why he plays these games with me? i dont understand how someone can DO that! and when i ask him all he says is 'I'm not playing games Lindsay, YOU are the one playng games'...like WTF?!?!?1

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    because he's a control freak. He wants to put the blame on you when it's not your fault. People will do anything to make themself look better even to themselves. I don't understand it either hun, but just take it as though your better off without him and you'll find someone who knows how to treat someone..... with respect!

Definitely move on from this. He is not worth your time. It's hard to understand why people play games, it varies from person to person. In his case I think he's doing it to make you insecure and lower your self esteem making it more likely that you will put up with any crap he decides to put you through. Like Rosebud said, find someone else who will treat you with respect.

Tone Guest
    Just drop it - he's gone - yay! Now to move on with your life and focus on new things!

$5 says Lindz calls him by the weekend.

Life is to short to be puting up with crazy bullshit. Think about it how much more time do you want to invest in someone who treats you like shit is more than likely cheating on you, and is also toying with you?

I am the queen of being in relationships like this, but now i am learning that my happiness is the most important. Think how happy are you with this guy? Not very happy at all. I rather leave have no contact be miserable for lets say a few weeks to a few months than another 2 years investment and then be at the point where i need to walk away and work on getting over it. The longer you prolong this the worse it will be for you.

Just GO! Be good to you, thats the best thing you can do.

Recently i have become involved in activities in my community like salsa classes darts and its cool i feel good and i get to meet different people all the time.

Good lUck
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    $5 says Lindz calls him by the weekend.
    I'll take that bet! As in, I agree and will also put up $5 that she calls.

Ive never contacted him. its always him calling, emailing or texting me bascially rubbing in the fact that im 'mental' and that he's happy being away from me. he always comes running to me after a certain amount of time and thats what kills me. because i am doing fine, hanging out with friends and ignoring the fact that hes off hanging out with his hoes then BAM! he has to ruin it by saying he misses me, loves me then once he gets me in his trap he says he wants nothing to do with me and im psycho, insane, too emotional and that he cant talk to me when im still upset over things...
    so TRUST me...i will not be calling him. im getting my cell # changed tomorrow so that's going to help.

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    Just drop it - he's gone - yay! Now to move on with your life and focus on new things!

i just wanna thank you all for giving me all these oodles of advice! thanks for reading my ranting and rambling!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast