+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: so i am the dumbest girl alive! its official

so i am the dumbest girl alive! its official

so my ex dumped me like...4 days after my bday AGAIN. started chumming around with the same 19 yr old dirty little girl as he always does when he dumps me....we didnt talk for a month until this past saturday. he called me. so sunday we were talking online, arguing about how he said im psycho and how i say hes a pig for always dumping me and running to that brat!
    sunday night for SOME reason, we hang out...well...we argued about the 19 yr old dirtbag for like 2 hours...then we dropped her and started to get along...then he got me to DO something for him with my hand(dunno what terminology is allowed so ) said he's gonan hang out with me the next night he PROMISES me. the next day he tells em he doesnt want to see me because I'm not ready to hang out with him on a regular basis. that i am still too upset and we need to take at ELAST 2 weeka apart and only talk on MSN. #1 i feel like a stupid slut and like i was used beyond belief.
    so today we were ging to talk about our issues(mainly her) and he says he cant cuz he has to go help his friend fix his truck. i try to tell him how i feel in the 30 mins he gave me(GAVE ME!) and he says bye he has to go...so i text him the remaining convo i needed to have with him. apparently i was wrong in doing that. said i scared him with all the texts and that i need to grow up and leave him alone and be alone by myself so i can think about what i have done because i am too emotional to even be talking to him....i am LIVID right now
    *venting is complete*

Currently: Flagstaff, AZ Planning to move to Johnson City TN soon
    Don't feel too bad. I've done some pretty dumb things in my day...

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger (or something to that effect)

I would definitely get rid of the guy and look for someone else though.
    Lurch

everybody does dumb shit. now stop giving him HAND JOBS or whatever kind of jobs you guys are into.

yea it was a HJ...not too proud of it. mainly cuz he used me! now he's off to be with yet ANOTHER girl! i tell ya...i am incredibly stupid and a HUGE sucker for punishment with this guy...i HATE it!!

I avoid girls like you

what is wrong with me? i ve been in love with him for 4 years(dated for 2.5). i only want him to stop lieing to me and stop treating me like im nothing. how does that make me the bad person? bc i love him and have hope he'll change?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole
    I avoid girls like you
    i avoid people that intentionaly avoid other girls

Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    everybody does dumb shit.
    ummm........'ALMOST' everybody....

.......(i'm perfect)....

Mainly because you think he'll change. I think that it's more you love what you want him to be and not who he really is, an ass who you are better off without. You say he lies to you and treats you like you are nothing, what are you loving about that? The abuse?

Can't change some people (well...) a lot of people. I don't even see what you "love" about him. There's plenty of guys out there who won't treat you like shit, you know?
    I'm drowning in assholes.

Quote Originally Posted by Lurch
    Don't feel too bad. I've done some pretty dumb things in my day...

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger (or something to that effect)

I would definitely get rid of the guy and look for someone else though.
    hey! wad appen tu ya in da c room bud?

tru - i's agreez wid dis post dough.

i kno i shouldnt love him. i know that! but unfortunately u cant help who u love. i wish i could make it go away. but im not like him, i need time to heal and get over shit...

Quote Originally Posted by Junsui
    Mainly because you think he'll change. I think that it's more you love what you want him to be and not who he really is, an ass who you are better off without. You say he lies to you and treats you like you are nothing, what are you loving about that? The abuse?

WOW

Junsui - you must be a genius (and i mean this in a good way)

GRRRRRRrrrrreat POST!!!!!

to illustrate how great this post is, i'm goin to write the EXACT opposite, and then, you make up your mind...

Mainly because you don't think he'll change. I think that you love who he is, and not what you want him to be, an ass who you are better off with. You say he lies to you and treats you like you are something, what are you loving about that? The affection?

See what I mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Lindz25
    i kno i shouldnt love him. i know that! but unfortunately u cant help who u love. i wish i could make it go away. but im not like him, i need time to heal and get over shit...

yeah, i think i know where you are coming from ---> here is a story of a couple

there was this woman who LOVED a guy, and this guy used and abused her, physically, mentally, emotionally, (you name it),

the woman was a slave in her own house, but she LOVED this man (awww)

this story puts a tear drop in my eye ----> because it's just soooooo romantic!

Again, i can see where you are comming from, you are bound by love's mysterious happenings.

Welcome to Crazy Land ---> The circus will be here all day...

well he does emotionally abuse me. ive read a few articles online about emotional abuse and he fits into 90% of the characteristics. he blames everything thing on me. i dunno HOW he does it but he does. makes me take tiem away from him to CHANGE my ways and then i have to prove to him that i have changed and that i wont be emotional and that ill trust him. lol i could go on and on about the shit he did to me.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast