+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Crush problem

Crush problem

A girl had a crush on me she like me she gave me a chance to approach but i didn't now when i also like her and want to approach her she started ignoring me i talked her she was with her friends so i excused her and she came with me and i asked her straight forward and i had wroted a letter and number in my usb and i give it to her she was with friends and i was little bit confused what to say so she asked why usb and i got angry and left her over there and came back then i go to her again and i asked her i had written something in the usb and take it she said i can't take so i came back and when she was going in her university point bus i go to her and keep it infront of her and came back one thing is that she is now strongly believing that ignoring had worked and strongly obsessed with my attention 3 days had gone i don't go to her university i am sure she must be wondering but how is it possible she is really not giving a call or sms as i give my number in the usb but no response at all??

Help

Plz help me

hi.. i'm a new member here.. i want to learn more about this forum..

Hi.. Irfan just want to share my thoughts.. just maybe let her realize how you like her on you own way..

Hello Ifran, I understand that you are a bit confuse right now because of what happened. The sudden change of her feelings. Women..... it's really hard to understand them. Like the girl that I met in when I'm studying at Metropolitan School of Panama. Well, she's beautiful but really hard to understand.
    So I have read some books by love expert publishers that there are some girls that when their crush already like them they change feelings and started being not interested on the guy anymore. I don't know if she's one of them. I highly advise you to make sure on your feelings before confronting her. If you are sure that you love her then go with you feelings and tell her about it. But I cannot assure you that she will like or love you back. Another reason why she's being like that is maybe she already like somebody else. Have you seen her with another guy? If yes, then maybe that's the reason why she's ignoring you now. I hope that helps.

Sincerely your Love adviser,
    Gustavo Woltmann

Regards,
    Gustavo Woltmann

29lee i dont ynderstand what exactly you are saying...

- - - Updated - - -

Gustavo voltman thankx but she had no boyfriend she is only with her female friends and i want to say that when she likes me it had not taken much time like it only take 20 days back when i also start liking her and she talk to me gently so politly and i call her at a side from her friends and ahe came with me she didn't said say here i don't want to come with you but she is obsessed with my attention and she wants me to pursue her or she had really taken me for granted now i am trying to disappoint her by not going in front of her i had given the usb. My number is also in it but she had not texted me yet but i am also not going to her and her depart she had not seen me since 5 days i just want to make her attitude down as the way she pretend to ignore me now tell me plz am i doing right??

Its easy man - You have to ask for her number and then message her first. Or call if you want. Girls dont ussualy text/call first.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will