+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I really need help

I really need help

Okay so,im really confused as to what i should do.
    A year ago i met this girl on my school trip to Germany,we exchanged numbers and stayed in touch since.At first we talked as if we were friends,got to know each other and after a while i really liked her.Im not sure if she liked me right from the start back when we met in Germany but im pretty sure that she just wanted a new friend.After a while i told her how i feel,and it turned out that she liked me a lot too,but she didnt want a long distance relationship of any sort,or any relationship at all at that point.I felt kinda bad but i realized that she was probably right about all that and we've been really really good friends after that.
    This summer i went to Germany again,i got to spend a lot of time with her and it was amazing.But after that i started liking her as more than just a friend again.At this point i was so deep into the friendzone that i was afraid to confess that to her and i honestly dont think i ever will.
    The thing is,we dont really talk as normal friends do,if someone read our chats he would think that we're dating,we have a million cute nicknames for each other and honestly im pretty sure that i told her that i love her more times than all the girls ive been so far together.Its just that my 'i love you' is different than hers..
    Honestly i like the way things are rn,we do a lot of cute stuff together even tho we're a couple of countries apart,but i feel like if she found someone else,i would die of jealousy and i'd be so hurt..
    I just dont want anything to change between us,thats why im so afraid of telling her because i fear that she might not like me in that way and everything could change.
    Im really confused and no one has given me a good advice so far,i made this account desperately seeking some help,what should i do? If you need more details ill provide,theres a lot more to this,thanks in advance everyone

So you are stuck in this friend zone, not sure if you should tell her about your deeper feelings or not?
    How long ago have you met?

Maybe you should give your relationship some more time, wait it out.. to see if maybe things start to change. Give yourself some time limit, for example, two months.
    If things don't change, then make a decision. You stay friends with her, or you tell her how you feel. If you stay friends with her and keep your feelings for yourself, I personaly don't know how long I could do this.. On the other hand, when you tell her, it could go great and you become a couple, or you get hurt. But if you tell her, I believ, your relationship will change, either way..
    I hope this helped.