+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Crush behaviour

[MENTION=42177]pcmaster[/MENTION] yeh i have asked him some questions before like i asked him how his exam went a few times.

- - - Updated - - -
    [MENTION=85121]Hooo![/MENTION] Actually i was answering back to you when you said he might like me thats why he asks me questions, so i said that he has done that before. I understand your point but it isn't as easy as you say it for some people. And no i dont just sit here writing & fantasising about him thx.

Alright then Nisa. Its just if you want talking to be easy then you should do it with everyone. Being social is skill. When you become good in talking in general then it will be easy with guy too. So yeah just practice talking - young ild people, girls, boys. It will get you out of the shell.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

i didnt say it was easy
    i said it is simple
    either you do it
    or you dont.

thats simple.

i never said its easy. That comes with time and practise.
    If you think I am insulting you with my post or bashing you: You do not get the point.
    I am not here to insult or bash anyone. I offer up my free time to help. Take from my post what is useful to you.
    If you are angry about my post or myself, then please stop and think how that happened. Usually that is the way the brain responds if a critical belief system is challenged (its called cognitive dissonance). If you have trouble with it please answer in the thread. I will come back to you.

Yeh i get that.. I'll take both of your advice and I'll just have to see what happens

Good luck Nisa. This is the hardest part cause You have less experience in your teens. Later it gets easier cause, nightclubs, dating sites and alcohol becomes available.
    Now just focus on what you can and love yourself as you are cause you are pretty good. Another thing that makes things hard at teens is lack of confidence cause theres too much obsession in looks and wanting to be ideal. But when you get older you feel more confident and live yourself more even uf you didnt became better looking ,cause you have learned accept yourself.
    You ate young and will have a lot of opportunities so make sure you use them. Unless its something you dont want to do.
    Im too old and serious to talk about teenage things you wanted to talj about here. But you can find teenage listeners on 7cups and its free to chat with them. Its seems like you dont have much friends you can talk about guys with. So meanwhile you can find that kind of emotional support online and with times this comunnicating skill could bring you friends in real life.

Yehh i do need to start being more confident and yeh when im older it will definitely be easier. Also i do have friends its just i dont really want to tell them but thanks

When you are young its more about feeling and doing the right thing by instincts and that can be pretty naturally and easy going. When you are older its more about experience and knowing what to do by remembering what you did in past with others. Think its easier to earn friends when you are younger. But you do find shortcuts in relationships and making a moves because of experience.

So yeah dont force yourself, I know confidence comes with time despite that everyone says be more confident, especially for guys - they say that girls like confidence. But also guys like confidence. When you are confident it helps you look better. Even ugly girl who is confident can be pretty enough for anyone.
    When you want something it will eventually happen. Just extreme results requires extreme actions.
    You seem like a normal girl for your age so everything should turn out to be okay for you when time comes.

Yeah i agree, confidence does make it easier for a guy to talk to you thats just something i have to work on. But yeh if it's meant to be then it will so i guess I'll just be patient and wait, and if it's not meant to be then it's not.

there are no things "meant to be".

there are things you make happen
    and then there are things you dont or cant make happen.
    If you think I am insulting you with my post or bashing you: You do not get the point.
    I am not here to insult or bash anyone. I offer up my free time to help. Take from my post what is useful to you.
    If you are angry about my post or myself, then please stop and think how that happened. Usually that is the way the brain responds if a critical belief system is challenged (its called cognitive dissonance). If you have trouble with it please answer in the thread. I will come back to you.

Well girls are more passive so they just leave it up to guy.

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Well girls are more passive so they just leave it up to guy.
    you underestimate girls

[MENTION=85121]Hooo![/MENTION] Yes there is things meant to be as your life is already planned, so if im meant to be with my crush then I eventually will,& if not then obviously i was not meant to be with him. You can make things happen but it will not last if there is supposed to be someone else in your life.

You are right Nisa.

I been trying make it to work with so many girls just to find out how little there is in common and how different things we want. It really takes that luck to be couple for a long time cause theres so many things that should match in a long run. As longer time is spend together as more things comes out that are compatible or not. Harmony can be disrupted by just one thing.

well if you want to have a belief like that it is fine with me. It puts the pressure away from your life.
    i for me personally do not believe anything is ment to be.
    There are things that are a certain way, there are things that i can and cannot influence
    Thus: if I want something to happen then I try to make it happen. Sometimes i do not suceed, because i did something wrong or because i could not due to something out of my control, that i saw no way to prevent or to deal with.
    pcmaster for example tried to make things happen with so many girls and things just dont work out.
    We have two possible scenarios: 1) assuming up until now it just "wasnt meant to be" (or that it was bad luck up until now)
    2) he is or was doing/believing something that decreases his chances on success

My belief is, that if the things you repeatedly aim to achieve are not happening
    then the common factor is usually you. So you must either change what you want
    or change how or why you go about it.

[MENTION=42177]pcmaster[/MENTION] Yeah definitely,as i do believe that if there's someone you are meant to be with then you will. I do like my crush and it is hard to not act like anything when you see him talking to others, as I can't stop that, i try do get to talk to him as much as i can thought, but anyways there's nothing i can really do if im not meant to be with him.

- - - Updated - - -
    [MENTION=85121]Hooo![/MENTION] Yeah totally we all have different beliefs, but i understand what your trying to say

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast