+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Crush behaviour

Well Nisa first relationships are meant for learning. Cause you will make a lot of mistakes and also lack of experience and lack of taking action will make everything harder. Talking about harder it reminds me saying - Make his d**k hard not his life.

I think as more social both partners are as more chance to connect at the beginning but it still dont mean that it will last in longterm.

As my sister says - if goat dont have milks then dont. (I answered to her - you care only about milk)

I think its super hard for inexperienced girl to do something to progress with guys if she never done it before cause girls have more passive nature. Guys just have to be more active.

So I think your passive stance is okay for now but it might take years until some guy will show up in your life and take a lead. So dont lose hope and try different approaches and things with guys.
    Not trying to push you here but just trying to give you some wisdom that could be useful later in life.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

[MENTION=42177]pcmaster[/MENTION] yeah Im not the type that is always talking to boys, its just this one guy, the thing is with him is sometimes he makes it look to me like he may actually like me but then he wont, so im quite confused but like you said at this age it is normal to feel like that. & yeah i dont know when the right guy will show up but in the meantime I'll just wait for now.

Thats the best you can do - live like theres a future, like right guy will come at some point. Always be ready and dont lose hope. Again it might take years but its important to live with porpoise, to have a dream. Basically just be best you. It all will come handy once you meet a decent guy. You will want something to take him with. - Will want something to attract him with.
    In the end it all will be worth it. The work you put in yourself will pay off and reward will be great.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 17-03-17 at 03:55 AM.

Just wanted to add that real love exists and it comes regardless you are ready or not.

[MENTION=42177]pcmaster[/MENTION] yeah i really just need to forget about it now, and the right guy will come at the right time. But it's so hard when my crush is so good looking but gotta move on when its not going anywhere. I haven't spoken to him in a while and as we both do art but at different times i thought I'd ask him about what question he chose so i asked him when we were just finishing our lesson, he looked at me, replied& then just asked me a question.

You could ask him on a date. After he asked you a question you as well could have asked him on a date. In US its normal when girls ask guys out on a date. And UK just copies US.

So basicaly yeah, what do you have to lose. If you like him and want something more to happen then make it happen. Yeah he might not agree to go on a date but date also might not happen if you dont ask. So its worth a shot.

Today I saw kids like 15 years old and they were holding hands. I was like - damn thats nice, thats how it should be.

[MENTION=42177]pcmaster[/MENTION] aha there's no way i could ask him that,but i get where your coming from, and i know he doesn't even like me or maybe used to, actually i dont know if he ever did i just thought because he definitely used to always look at me when i hardly knew him& asked a ex friend of mine about me, but now he just looks at me sometimes. Thx though

Well you know guys been asking stranger girls on a date from a street and they agreed. You dont have to know guy. Alright he speaks with a lot of girls but how many girls asks him out. That could set you apart from other girls. If you would go for him. As girls says - Take him !

Like my sig says - Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.

If you ask him out but hes not interested he would start to respect you cause it takes courage and to make a move. Also he would know you are looking for guy and could suggest you some of his friends. You can only gain from it.

When I was 25 a 50 year old chick asked me out. I would have never asked her out but since she asked me I liked it and I agreed.

Nisa its time to think about yourself as equal. You will place yourself where you think you belong. As more confident you gona be about yourself as more you will achieve in your life and career.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 19-03-17 at 02:59 AM.

Name:  daaa.jpg
Views: 49
Size:  48.5 KB This is kinda inspiring.

[MENTION=42177]pcmaster[/MENTION] yeah that's true i will see, he talks to other girls but idk if he likes them or if they like him. But that quote is good and true thx

Its spring and hormones are racing. How are you feeling Nisa? Copping well? Anything new about your crush or guys you like?

[MENTION=42177]pcmaster[/MENTION] well i still see him & walk past him at school, and the other day i was waiting outside of his class because my friend is in there and he was walking up with his friend i saw him but tried not to look at him, then my friend was behind him so i started walking fowards,& i glanced at him and he was looking at me but this time it was like much longer than normal he would just glance away quickly and I actually walked past him and he was still looking which was werid. Then just when i was with my friend waiting for my teacher he was walking past so i kind of tried to look at him but he didn't see me but just when he was walking past he turned around abit because im guessing he saw my keyring and maybe realised it was me. But other than that not much he was stood right next to me in class talking to his friends & didn't say anything.

Try to call his name loudly next time. Call him and engage in conversation with you and your friend.

You are still pretty passive what is normal for girl. At your age its pretty dificult with guys since if you look good then guys think you are too good for them and dont have confidence to be normal with you. If you look average then guys dont see you. LOL, something like that.

You guys lack confidence, experience and knowing what you want.

[MENTION=42177]pcmaster[/MENTION] mm yeah i just take everything he does as something, really dont understand him sometimes though like i said before he'll look at me but then i was walking up the stairs and he had seen me in front of him & i was actually gna turn around & ask him about the homework but he just ran right past me, and went to these girls in front of me also in our class. It doesn't actually matter to him obvs iv just got way too interested like I'll try go where i know he'll be, im looking at him when hes not looking or when i see his friends im looking to see where he is,like today we had non uniform and in class i went to put something away then i saw him coming so i just waited abit then he saw me coming stopped and let me go past. I dont know if it's werid that i do that but I can't actually help it like i try not to look at him or think anything when he's talking to girls.

So as I understand you are quiet girl and he is more outgoing guy, like more extroverted?

Looking at him will make you just like him more. And it will harder to talk to him once you like him more. Better is to talk a lot and dont look. Really once you stop looking he will be out of your mind. One day you will forget how his face looks and then you will be moved on.

If so it makes sense why you are attracted to him cause opposites attract.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast