+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Crush behaviour

[MENTION=42177]pcmaster[/MENTION] yeah he is more social as he is always talking to girls, im not quiet with my friends and when im with him i will make convo if i can but he doesn't really do it with me anymore. & yeah when im looking at him it makes me like him more or when im trying to find him which i need to try stop, i have tried to not look at him and not be so interested but then a couple of times he's looked at me then i just go back again, and yeah that quotes true.

Its good that you talked but think the spark was missing. There was nothing special about it. If you would ask him how big his dick is or something, that would get his atte tion. Also when you chat on FB its good to say that you just got out of shower. That makes guy think about you in a sexual way. There are even 10 text messages that makes guy think about you in sexual way by Mathew Hussey.
    Not saying you have to go so low. Sure you probably have deep interesting personality and good grades in school. But it really takes a while and a lot of communication to find out how great are girl besides her looks. But guys at that age dont concentrate on single girl to find out.
    I remember myself at 15 and even when beautiful girl was trowing herself at me I didnt gave a fck. Lol.
    So yeah at 15 and 75 it might be hardest times with guys.But when you are 20 you should be getting most attention from guys than ever in your life. Thats the age when most girls are already given away their virginity. But many girls I chatted with said it happened to them at 17 as well as their first BF. So yeah dont worry, you have a lot of time to find a BF. At least statisticly.

This guy - your crush might not be your ultimate happuness but he might be step to your happiness. So dont be afraid to fail.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

[MENTION=42177]pcmaster[/MENTION] aw yeah there isn't really a spark between us, i dont really know why he looks at me then. Yeah i do try talk to him when i can, also he doesn't have fb, he has instagram & snapchat but iv just got him on ig, he does like my pics. Anyways yeah its just this age where im gna feel like this but he probably isn't the right guy for me or something would have happened as im nearly finishing school and were going different colleges.

Some guys just like pics of all girls. Anyway at this age guys really lack interest in girls cause theres so many to choose from and that makes girls uninteresting since they are so easy to get. I never needed girls when I could get them easy. It really takes maturity and some quiet period without girls to be able focus on one single girl and go for her.

So new college soon. That means new guys and such. Will probable take few months until guys decide to hit girls. If you take care of yourself and stay social it will be impossible not to find BF in college during those years. Normaly at first year girls find guys who are interested in them. So yeah this is only beginning. You have bright future.

[MENTION=42177]pcmaster[/MENTION] yeah he likes my friends pictures aswell, and yeah guys can't just talk to one girl if they actually liked them. But yeah new college i will obviously get over him as i wont be seeing him & maybe il find someone there. I was talking to his close friend alot today because he likes to annoy me as he sent me a old pic of me & my ex bff as they are all mates with her and he was making fun of me out of it, then i asked my crush friend how he actually knew me & her were friends and told me that he saw us at the fair once which i kinda remember even tho i dint know them so i guess my crush was there and saw me with her as he had asked her about me bc i never knew him or his mates. I was telling my mate about what my crush's friend did and i said how my crushs squad is always hanging round with these other girls who my ex bff is in and she straight away sed i think bc "my crush"& this girl who he is very close with as there in same lessons are probs going out, obvs she doesn't know that i like him so I couldn't give a reaction but i dont think they are going out he's just a flirt with all girls tbh, and i really need to get over him.

Agree you need to get over him. Best way would be to find another sympathy. Like would be good to open your eyes and see other guys thats around you. Might be some decent blokes you missing while thinking about your crush. As with more guys you talk and interact as better. At your age you should experience variety of guys to see how diferent they are and it will also help you understand people better and become more social.
    I understand you are not social butterfly but instead of waiting for guys to talk with you, you could try talk with them. Its easier to talk with guys who you dont like cause when you start liking guy it becomes more important and harder.

[MENTION=42177]pcmaster[/MENTION] yehh but it's not easy when i see him most times. Me & my mate were bored & were playing kiss marry or kill for ppl in our year lol, she said my crushs friend who I mentioned before & said I'd kill him bc he annoys her then she goes who else and then said my crush and there other friend she said she would marry my crush & i agreed, as we were talking about him i felt like i could say that he is really good looking & she did agree, then i said i just dont really like his personality bc he is always flirting and she said yh he is a flirt. Anyways i understand ur point but honestly there isn't any decent guys in my year so not helpful for me but thnx for ur advice

Lol no decent blokes from your year. You remind me another teenager from UK who said the same thing.
    I looked at pics of girls from his class and they were not beauty queens but average girls.
    Okay you are young and picky. But really as long as guy is not a serial killer or maniac its okay to go to a date.

I wonder whats flirt. Just talking at that age might seem flirt while for us adults its just being social. Since guy is so talkative he will have easier times with girls. It helps a lot on first date. Cause first date is all about talking.

[MENTION=42177]pcmaster[/MENTION] aha yeah im that fussy but there really isn't anyone i think i like except him, and its so werid i met my other 2 friends when we had finished catchup & she goes to me guess who was in my class and it was my crush & she had toled my other mate about what we said, and she also agreed that he is goodlooking,so probs alot of girls who he talks to or know him find him attractive but just dont say anything. Also yh maybe its just this age that makes me think he's flirting, but he's just always talking to girls like even when there was girls in the year above, he doesn't actually like hug them or anything so it's not really flirting.

Flirting is not touching but more like talking about sex or sexual things without being direct. You can look up definition of flirting.
    Hugs are more like friendly. These days I see even guys hugging girls like way to say hi. In my school years girls hugged eachother as way of greeting. But now even guys does that to girls they are friends with. At least here in my town.

[MENTION=42177]pcmaster[/MENTION] oh yeah he doesn't talk about anything sexually. And boys and girls dont really hug eachother as a way of greeting here unless there actually a couple. Like i said before iv not got much time left for when iv finished so il just have to get back to normal and forget it.

There are diferent kind of hugs. These girly hugs with just hands without touching chests and a manly hugs that I give to girls, called bearhug. Its when you hug close and tight and lift her up from ground with a hug. Easiest way to lift a person btw. If you played IMVU you would see diferent kind of hugs. I actually learned bearhug from this chatting game and later used it on girl I dated.

Anyway this imvu game can prepare you for relationships as fallung in live and findung BF is easy there. Some teens even say imvu is better. If in real life it takes me a second date to kiss and make out with a girl then in game everything can happen un first date.

[MENTION=42177]pcmaster[/MENTION] alright thanks

Sorry for mistakes was typing in my chingachanga chineese phone.

[MENTION=42177]pcmaster[/MENTION] its fine, i didn't actually see him today except walking past him but i had a presentation to do that we had to wait outside the class & before i went in there was just one guy so i did it came out and he was literally sat down outside the door we did look at eachother then the guy who was waiting for me to finish went in and i was just gna walk past him but he called me and asked how it went,what i did it on, the questions i got asked ect, then he said thanks nisa, i said bye & went but i really should have said more as it was just him and me which is very rare but it was nice talking to him & i was defo not expecting him to be outside when i came out.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast