+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Crush behaviour

Thats nice. Guy did a nice thing for you. Try to return this to him.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

[MENTION=42177]pcmaster[/MENTION] oh yeah i was thinking because he asked me how mine went i would ask him about his but I didn't see him today, he was stood with his sister at hometime and i walked like in the middle of them because he stood back when he saw me but if his sister was not there I would've asked him.

Yeah its all his sisters fault. I understand its harder to talk when theres people around. But it takes social freedom and dont give a damn what other people think of you to talk with a guy when theres others around.

[MENTION=42177]pcmaster[/MENTION] yeyeh true i just thought he might not answer properly as he was with his sister.

Who told you to think? Better dont do it. Just do Nisa. Do first think later. You will get a lot more done this way.

[MENTION=42177]pcmaster[/MENTION] oh yeah that's true, i do need to take the chance when i have it.

Of course easy to say but later on when you really like someone or are sure this is the right guy for you then you naturally push yourself despite fear. Its easier with experience. Without it it takes that jump or just not thinking and just doing. I been pretty nervous in some situations with girls but it gets easier with time. Sometimes seconds or hours into action makes things go natural. Kissing or talking both gets easier with practice. First step is the hardest.

[MENTION=42177]pcmaster[/MENTION] yeah i do get nervous like when he asks me something or if i have the chance to ask him something, also its not like he thinks about me like i do, he talks to other girls more than me all he does is look at me sometimes, so he's obvs more closer and comfortable with others, and I can't do much when i know he doesn't like me like that.

Hi there, It's not intended to spam. I just want to

show you how good the T-shirt design is. If

something wrong with this please let me know I will

remove the comment. Thanks for your time!

* LIMITED EDITION - Do you love just the way He/She

is? *
    Get it Now!

For Her ---> https://goo.gl/Yq4dvw
    For Him---> https://goo.gl/HNJRDm

Hey [MENTION=42177]pcmaster[/MENTION] it's been a while since iv been on here,still find the guy very attractive but iv just been trying to not think of it too much, but he is definitely talking to me more which i like, we went to french catchup and when it was finished i came out with him & then he was talking to me like asking what he had next lesson even though im in the other half. & then i stayed back after school for art and so did he but a girl he is close with was there aswell, but i saw him walking past when looking at my work and i said i know its rubbish & then he was like oh no its not. He was sat on the table behind me and i was stood up i heard him call my name & ask if i was revising for french so i went up to him and then we were talking for a bit, so he's been making convo lately, soz for long para was nothing really important just liked that he's talking to me more even though sometimes he'll just look at me and not say anything.

teasing in and of itself is not a sign of anything - it could be because they lke teasing you, don't like you, or they like you. so teasing is not a good measure.
    how you figure it out is - how does he treat you compared to others? does he tease everybody else too? does he make a point to talk to you or does he only tease you or say anything when it's convenient?

you don't sound like you're talking back much or making any effort to show signs you are interested in him so that doesn't help. guys at your age won't talk to a girl that isn't showing interest already (b/c they are deftly afraid of being rejected and embarrassed - so they'll only approach girls they feel like or have an idea they will be successful with).

probably time to move on. not a lot of good vibes on this one.

Hey Nisa thanks for mentioning me. I needed that to notice your post. And your topic is one of few I care about.

Seems like guys are nice to you. I think you are very introverted at the moments when guys show you attention. They might not have idea you like them cause you are pretty much neutral in conversations. Now later you write about it but again guy have no idea you do talk about him with others. I think what really helps is if you talk straight to guys. Like if you would tell him next time you speak -
    "Hey I think you are attractive, I noticed it first time I saw you." Do you have a girlfriend? How about I'll be your GF? "

Now if you tell him compliments like what do you see in him he will know that you see more in him and think he can succeed with you if you become couple. I think you should put yourself out there more. Let guys know that you are available and interested. For example if you chat or flirt with guy for a good while and things seem stuck then ask -" What are your plans for me?" - That would make guy think what he want and can do with you and it would move things forward.

I for example like to invite girls to dates. Like saying straing away that I want to meet them and arrange dates to a restaurant or tea house(But I do this over FB, in person asking girl out takes much more caurage). Really at your age you dont have to go to restaurants cause you dont work and dont have that kind of money yet, but going somewhere for a coffee or starbucks, anything like that and then afterwards have a walk in a nice place like park is enough.
    Really you should start dating, it would help to progress with guys a lot. And start to show more interest in guys and talk when there is silence, so that would help guys with you. Its just so hard when inexperienced guy tries to talk with girl and she doesnt say much and guy is basicaly talking alone and doing all the work. Not saying this is the case and talking a lot might not help either but moving conversation to the right direction with example I mentioned before really could help things start sooner.

P.S. Remembered one good line - "Do you think Im attractive?(The guy or girl answers Yes) Then whats your excuse not to kiss me right now?"

Source -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTuBf4BrIgE

Good luck and take chances ^_- !
    Last edited by pcmaster; 11-05-17 at 04:35 PM.

[MENTION=69583]richiro[/MENTION] hi he's not been teasing me for a while, that was my first post, & yeh as he talks to a lot of other girls he probably teases them. I do try start a conversation when i can but it is hard as i dont see him a lot, & sometimes on the same day he'll just look at me say nothing but then later on he'll say something, he normally talks to me because he will ask me something he never just sees me and says hi. Thx for your advice

- - - Updated - - -

Hi [MENTION=42177]pcmaster[/MENTION] thx for replying back, yeh im not that too popular with guys but there's a few who talk to me including him & he is nice to me, so atleast he does talk to me even if he's not interested like that, and he has no clue aswell, but i could never say to him that i find him attractive or anything. Anyways will just see how things go, i always try talk to him when i can like when i stayed back and he asked me if i had revised i get quite nervous when talking to him, but i mentioned that he had paint on his sleeve even though he knew already just to make convo & then he started telling me how it happened , andif i miss a chance when i could have asked him something i always regret it. But thanks for your advise and im just going to carry on as my school time is finishing soon.

I think your best bet here is to hang out with friends - girls that are more open with guys and learn from them or find a guy that is more experienced and do things for you like make first steps so you can learn how it is done.

Anyway the way you are describing things it seems like it might take years to get somewhere at this speed. Then again you might get lucky or something could change that would turn everything around. After few years things could get super easy for you with guys cause at 18 you can join dating site and go on a dates. You could go on dates now too and it would be better start now but then again if you dont ask guys out there is a small chance that guys at this age would ask girl out since they are only starting to have interest in girls. I remember at your age I seen in school guys who been kissing girls but really those first interactions ussualy didnt last long, maybe few months. Very few stayed together for meaningful time. I think best you can do now is what I mentioned before - dont lose hope and be ready to take chances. Really you never know when that special guy will come in your life so better be ready cause you will want to be ready and not wasted time living the wrong way. Live like there is a future for you cause there is as things havent even started yet.

Think its funny how even social girls get nervous around guys they like. After all it all boils down to communication and being social. I think it would be easier to start if you start with chatting up guys on FB. Like ask for their FB or just invide them when you find them and then start chatting. Few years could go by like that but after that you would be more ready or at least a little more experienced with talking to guys.

[MENTION=42177]pcmaster[/MENTION] oh yeah true, & yh relationships in high school don't really last long anyways. But yeh the right guy will come someday when its the right time so i can only just wait as i don't need to be focusing on that, it's just because I see him mainly everyday, thx.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast