+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Crush behaviour

Crush behaviour

Recently my crush's friends were sat near me and one of them said hi who I've never spoken to before and then another one who i know asked me about this exam but my crush wasn't actually there. Anyways i was coming out of the lesson that im in with my crush and he was behind me and his friend were waitin for him and they were in a rush, so i was in front walking doen the stairs and his friend goes "oh come on nisa" saying that i was so slow and then my crush joined in and said the same and said yh your always in the way obvs in a jokey way then i told him to shutup and he started laughing. He's also teased me before with his friend when he was walking really slow in front of me on purpose. So do guys tease girls when they have a crush normally or do you think he was just doing it in general?.

He obviously wants to grab that POOOOOOOOOOOOOOO11111747Y.

Obviously kidding ^~^ , i think thats really a general gesture on his part ,no need to worry about it.

Ahah yeah i guess so, its just i think im starting to like him but he talks alot more to other girls as he's with them more in lessons

He might like you but I doubr guy with crush would be so brave. Rather hes just a little intersted in you like see you as a cute girl or so.
    You should keep hanging out with people and become more outgoing. Learn to give and take love.

"And in the end the love you take is equal to love you make."
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Yeah thx sometimes i just get the feeling he may like me, its really confusing. Also the girls he talks to im not friends with so, and im only in one lesson with him which is hard when you sit on the other side:/.

Yeah this is the hardest part. Life will be easier closer to your thirties when you will be more experienced and sex at third date will be a normal thing.

Yeah true i just want to know if he likes me or not lol. Im still waiting to get his snapchat somehow, because we dont talk that much at school if i had him on snapchat we might talk more, also one of his best friends recently added me but were not close i just see him around with my crush

If he only teases you when his friends are present there is a distinct possibility that he does n`t wish to concede to his feelings, that there may be a little denial in place, or at least when in the presence of his peer group. One possible approach to finding out if he fancies you would be to walk past him and have a friend tell you whether or not he turned. It`s not perfect, but it could serve as a crude indicator. Do this a couple of times, but no more. Another would be to drop something, and to see where that leads, or to slip in front of him on the stairs. Do n`t get too carried away with it or you may become the subject of jokes. It`s long enough ago now that you have likely moved on.

Thankyou for your advice.. however i dont really want to tell my friends about it as i dont think he likes me. I think im just going to have to move on from it as he doesn't actually show anything just he sometimes looks at me and mainly talks to me to ask questions.

When boys are still young they try to dominate other kids to look more cool.
    That can be in the range of "cmon you are always so slow"
    or by right out insulting other kids.
    Its a douche behavior but usually they grow out of it.

The question is how you behave regarding that. If you tell him to "shut up" you are singaling that he indeed did something that displeased you.
    Which was his point. (He can do that and that means he is the cool kid)
    If you come up with some witty return that would mean he is indeed not as cool as you - that would be awesome. Its no big deal if you dont tho.

Idve gone with: shut up you like walking behind me anyways.
    Or with: regardless of how slow i am you will not be fast enough to catch me ever.

Its that kind of game where you can get points on every good retort. The more points you get and the more at ease you are while doing so, the more cool you are.
    The real cool thing is being at ease and calm and witty about it. Just REALLY not taking it seriously and have humor about it.
    But that is a thing that comes with age too.

Next time hes walking so slow again you could ask him if he shouldnt be walking faster with that 3 legs he has.
    If he goes like "what are you talking about?" then you can be like "well obviously its not as big as i thought" and move along.
    Its the attitude that counts tho. It has nothing to do with being vicious. Its just making fun of someone who is able (and likes) to give it back to you.
    Its bantering.
    It doesnt matter how you do it (or if).
    If you want to banter with him - do it. If not then shut him down.
    That would mean being rude. E.g. "Isnt it cool how you can block the corridor just because you are stronger? - Well shame you arent smart enough to go through the corridor like normal people"
    But that is a different tone entirely.

€ and boys that age just dont hint that they like you. They are not experienced enough to do so.
    If he sparks conversation with you - if he tries to taunt you a little (make him the superior one in front of you)
    If he tries to interact with you specifically
    and you are good looking

chances are he is interested.
    Last edited by Hooo!; 17-02-17 at 06:05 PM.
    If you think I am insulting you with my post or bashing you: You do not get the point.
    I am not here to insult or bash anyone. I offer up my free time to help. Take from my post what is useful to you.
    If you are angry about my post or myself, then please stop and think how that happened. Usually that is the way the brain responds if a critical belief system is challenged (its called cognitive dissonance). If you have trouble with it please answer in the thread. I will come back to you.

Ohhright thanks for your advice.. im trying to get over him as i dont think he even likes me and he talks to other girls but theres just something why I can't. Anyways he hasn't actually spoken to me properly and when i was walking slow was a while ago but yesterday at the same place which was after we had french he was with the same friend he was with last time who likes to annoy me aswell.. and my crush goes nisa whats that on ur bag (because i have a pompom keyring) and i turned around and i go its a pompom & i sed i got it for free and then he was like oh where from & i sed superdrugs & he sed oh get me one but then ppl came in front so I didn't say anything.. but like a few seconds after his mate was copying smat i put on my snapchat story in a funny voice which is what he does and i sstarted laughing and told him to shutup even though my crush wad there he didn't say anything. Then as it was hometime and it was the last day as its halfterm i was walking up with my friend who gets the bus but i wait just bc he walks past and he did then he did and he was walking down so i was behind him but he just turned around and stopped bc he was waiting to get picked up but he did mumble smat when i went past but dk if it was due to me. Anyways its holidays now and i still dont have his snapchat but i follow him on instagram so hopefully he'll like my picture atleast.. and iv put my sc in my bio but he hasn't added it.

I think you are young girl and relly on chat and internet too much. All that can help but what really helps and feels good are real life. Sure for a shy girl like you its easier to chat than talk in real life. But chatting can be rather useful ti meet someone in person afterwards. Like after half an hour chatting with complete stranger its possible to arrange a date and go somewhere together. Also sometimes even in first 5 messages you can ask someone out. What I mean dont relly on internet but use it to help you in real life.
    Also you seem passive. Its traditional for girls, but think you will benefit greatly by saying and doing what you want and feel. It will come with time. Might seem impossible now but once you have experience it will be so much easier.

Mm yeh true.. but again he doesn't talk to me much and im only in one of his lessons but thx anyways

- - - Updated - - -

Okay yeh.. thx anyways

- - - Updated - - -

Okay yeh.. thx anyways

Again HE doesnt talk much. You are taking passive stance here. Maybe its YOU who dont talk much. Think about it. If girl like the guy she normaly smiles at him and tries to talk to him.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 18-02-17 at 08:18 PM.

All that Snapchat Instagramme thing isn't real. It doesn't mean anything.
    Either you talk to people
    Or you don't
    Either you meet or you don't

since I'm also writing on the phone and my English isn't the best I understand that posting can be difficult but please at least try to structure your paragraphs so it's readable
    If you think I am insulting you with my post or bashing you: You do not get the point.
    I am not here to insult or bash anyone. I offer up my free time to help. Take from my post what is useful to you.
    If you are angry about my post or myself, then please stop and think how that happened. Usually that is the way the brain responds if a critical belief system is challenged (its called cognitive dissonance). If you have trouble with it please answer in the thread. I will come back to you.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast