+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Crush behaviour

How are you feeling besides all this crush thing? Hows school? Do you get along with your responsibilities?
    Im interested if theres something mentaly holding you back from relationships with guys. Do you have both parents in family? Is there anything that dont makes you happy or makes you unsure about yourself?
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

[MENTION=42177]pcmaster[/MENTION] i feel absolutely fine even with it as i dont let it get in the way, right now i have my exams at school,& yeah i am quite responsible. I do live with both parents, there is nothing between us for anything to happen its just one of those stupid high school crushes, if he was doing the same then there could be something but you have to have two people interested. I don't particularly find myself attractive so I don't know why i see him looking when im not or looking in general but I am happy with myself and friends around me.

Well sounds good to me. Only problem is that you dont find yourself attractive yet. It takes some confidence and it ussualy comes with age and learning to love yourself more when you find yourself attractive. At your age girls ussualy have their first BF and then they find themselves attractive.
    Its normal even if you hate the way you look cause really teens at that age put high standarts for themselves and anything thats not perfect is ugly. But really ussualy later in life when in fact you will look worse than now you will find yourself more attractive than now cause you will learn to appreciate yourself better and will realize better who you are.

Maybe you could talk with your parents. ask them for advice with guys and ask them how they met. I think its time your mum teaches you everything she knows about guys.

[MENTION=42177]pcmaster[/MENTION] yeah it's just these teenage years where you feel less confident with yourself due to others in your years & social media. But anyways today we went in early for a recap for the exam we both have together and he was there but when it was done with everyone went out except him and his friend to revise, & then my friend stayed to revise so i did aswell, he didn't say or ask me anything as it was a short time but when we were walking out he was in front so i called him & asked him about if he had finished his art & he was like omg no I haven't he was having like a funny stressful moment so i started laughing, then he asked what hall i was in and i because i was in a different hall i was going another way so i just quickly turned around to him and said good luck to him, he said thankyou & then you to. It's fine to make convo when i can as it can make us closer even if it doesn't do anything.

Nice so you are starting to show interest too. Talking first.
    I see my job is done here. You seem now to be ready to talk to guys.

[MENTION=42177]pcmaster[/MENTION] haha yeah, well i always did want to try talk to him but had to get the right timing, thanks anyways

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567