+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Metrosexuals?

metrosexuals are so last year. this year is all about ubersexuals now...

"Yeah, but by the looks of things you're French; not the most masculine men in the world" by Lloyd95

LOL

Lloyd, I'm not French. I am some other type of ex European who happens to like French language

By the way, French can be very musculine. Just watch any movie with a french actor named "Jean Belmondo". They were an empire not so long ago (Not that this should give them any bonus points) and Americans may not have been so successful at independance were it not for the French ([url]http://people.csail.mit.edu/sfelshin/saintonge/frhist.html[/url]).
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Hmm, so the general consensus is something in between, interesting!

Can I point out that guys were never as disgusting as some of you woman seem to think.

if only all the men knew what women really do , we might THINK that their all nice and pretty and shit , but have you ever been behind the doors of a woman ? the way they REALLY are below all those layers of make-up and other BS tips from cozmo .

it aint that pretty , i know , i have 3 sis , and many previous GF , and i have seen los of things and know lots of things no man should see , they aint all nice pretty little creatures , thats just the surface . women are just as dirty as us , men . sometimes even more , they just cover up better .

Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya
    I think a real man should be in touch with both his musculine and feminine sides. He should look after himself (Be in shape), look attractive to the opposite sex (Or at least presentable), he should be open with his feelings and be able to talk openly about feelings, he should have a sense of sensitivity and vulnerabillity, make allowances that he may not always be right, but at the same time be strong, confident, smart, disciplined, self assured and be ready to take on the world if he has to...

I am not quite sure what the name for this man is, but as a man these are my standards for myself
    This is just about every guy, except we are sensitive, caring in private with our signifigant others, not out flaunting it, or making it our M.O.

Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya
    "Yeah, but by the looks of things you're French; not the most masculine men in the world" by Lloyd95

LOL

Lloyd, I'm not French. I am some other type of ex European who happens to like French language

By the way, French can be very musculine. Just watch any movie with a french actor named "Jean Belmondo". They were an empire not so long ago (Not that this should give them any bonus points) and Americans may not have been so successful at independance were it not for the French ([url]http://people.csail.mit.edu/sfelshin/saintonge/frhist.html[/url]).
    What is the French word for surrender?

Le Surrender???

Just kidding, lighten up.

Quote Originally Posted by Late_vamp
    if only all the men knew what women really do , we might THINK that their all nice and pretty and shit , but have you ever been behind the doors of a woman ? the way they REALLY are below all those layers of make-up and other BS tips from cozmo .

it aint that pretty , i know , i have 3 sis , and many previous GF , and i have seen los of things and know lots of things no man should see , they aint all nice pretty little creatures , thats just the surface . women are just as dirty as us , men . sometimes even more , they just cover up better .
    Exactly, they crap and fart, eat like a slob, and act like children, I know, I have sisters. They are far from clean; piles of clothes everywhere, bathroom looks like a war zone, but lord forbid the toilet seat gets left up.

Men are like we are because we are taught to be survivors, and providers, at least that is how it used to be.

Short story.

I was walking with my GF at the time in South Beach, and 2 guys approached us, about 3 AM. They looked mean as heck. They cornered us and started giving me a bad time. As soon as they walked up, my GF literally pushed me in front of her, grabbed my arm and stood behind me. I thought, mine as well go out with a bang, so I raised my fist, boxing style and said, let's go MF.
    Nothing happened, and I guess they thought it would be more trouble then it was worth.

If I had some girly closed on they would have laughed and punched me square in the face.

WE ARE MEN FOR MANY REASONS.

indigosoul Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    metrosexuals are so last year. this year is all about ubersexuals now...
    OK, Miso, I'll bite: whats an ubersexual?

(if Fras were around, I bet he'd post a huge dong...)

If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

indigosoul Guest
    Ummm, is "." supposed to mean something? I guess I'm a little old-school here... still waiting for the definition, Miso!

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    My bf isn't exactly metrosexual, but lately he's started getting facials and manicures and stuff. He actually looks pretty hot, so I really don't care. Doesn't make him any less manly in my eyes.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by indigosoul
    OK, Miso, I'll bite: whats an ubersexual?

(if Fras were around, I bet he'd post a huge dong...)
    [url]http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=46788[/url]

Actually, media pundit and ad agency hypes notwithstanding, ubersexual is what an enlightened man becomes when he passes 50.
    Speak less. Say more.

From hayward's article, "A new list naming rock singer Bono, actor George Clooney and ex-President Bill Clinton as the top "ubersexuals" in America... ubersexuals are men who embrace the positive aspects of their masculinity such as confidence, leadership, passion and compassion, without giving in to the stereotypes that give guys a bad name, including disrespect toward women, emotional emptiness, complete ignorance of anything cultural outside of sports, beer, burgers, and athletic shoes."

Hey! They list George Clooney as an ubersexual! That's it - I am sold! I am a BIG FAN of ubersexuals!!

Why are we not surprised?
    Speak less. Say more.

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Honestly....I have been attracted to men who were girly in ways.... Yes even a few gay guys.....sigh.......sucks to be me...huh??

But honestly...if a guy is more emotional then me....its a turnoff.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast