+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Metrosexuals?

The careless attitude for the respect of the oval office, lying directly to a grand jury, and to the nation, and being an obvious womanizer, and have it defended here is appalling.

Politics is a religion, but if you are a student of history, you will see that the DNC has been on the wrong side of history for the last 100 years.

what do you mean "the wrong side of history?"

hahaha - bluevette, now I know where you spend the rest of your time - searching the Republican conspiracy websites and blogs! hahahaha

Offhand I would say that Roosevelt was a FANTASTIC Democratic President, and the Republicans have put us on the significantly wrong side of history very recently, for which we may need decades to recover...

Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    you know misombra - controversial things like the civil rights movement, equal rights for women, education, increased minimum wages, seeking healthcare for the poor, staying out of Iraq, etc...

::major eye rolling::

wow lol it turned into a political thread

indigosoul Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluevetteracer
    The careless attitude for the respect of the oval office, lying directly to a grand jury, and to the nation, and being an obvious womanizer, and have it defended here is appalling.

Politics is a religion, but if you are a student of history, you will see that the DNC has been on the wrong side of history for the last 100 years.
    Vette, you list was impressive, and I'm NOT saying you're right or wrong (just in case Clinton or the SS reads this)

But, you have to remember just HOW MANY ppl the Clintons knew, directly and by association. I myself know a few ppl personally who have died; as we get older this number goes up. I work in a profession where I see a LOT of people daily, so that number will go up even more, probably more than your average joe. You could generate a similar, tho certainly less impressive, list about me.

The Queen of England could almost certainly generate a similar list... does it mean she offed all those ppl? Well, except for Diana, probably not. Or Oprah could, certainly, if you dislike the Queen. You have to normalize your facts based on the sheer number of ppl public figures actually know.

indigosoul Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by whaywardj
    Okay. I'll start by offering two which came to me some years ago:

1. mollicking

2. worple

I think I have a definition for the first. But the second eludes me.

Any suggestions from the gang as to what the made-up words might/could mean?
    I cut and pasted these to the proper thread, W. I'll take a guess there.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    Don't encourage him, Misombra. He has all the answers.
    Speak less. Say more.

George W. will go down as one of, if not the, worst president in our history. It may not be right now that this is acknowledged, but I'm sure our kids, and kids kids, will be reading that in their history books.

I dont even know how this got into a Bush discussion lol. If Clinton is ever mentioned somehow Bush is brought up. I don't like Bush as a president. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I'm neither republican nor democrat, I just find it funny it somehow got turned into this. Bush may go down as the worst president, but others have been just as disliked during their presidencies. [url]http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=46832[/url]

I think worldnetdaily is considered a right-wing publication, and therefore biased...

And I always hear Clinton sex scandals being brought up when people are being defensive about Bush. Maybe its just because they are the most recent presidents...

And I, too, am neither Democrat or Republican. I am registered Independent.

It is, that's fine, it just had ratings of the past presidents Republican and Democrat. And no not all of the past republican presidents on there had high ratings according to them lol.

More money was spent (by a Republican congress) on investigating "Monicagate", then on the 9-11 Comission and it's review/investigation. go figure.

Probably so. Have you read about that bird flu? Do you think it will kill as many as they are predicting?

Don't get me started...

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast