+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Metrosexuals?

Metrosexuals?

Just wondering what do you woman out there think of metrosexuals? Or has I prfer to call them "Girlymen."

Or do you prefer a real man, or something in between?

Hi there,
    I think it's nice for men to care about their hygiene.etc. As long as they aren't prettier than the girl they are with, i think it's great ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by giulia
    Hi there,
    I think it's nice for men to care about their hygiene.etc. As long as they aren't prettier than the girl they are with, i think it's great ;-)
    I agree. I like that men are starting to look after themselves more.

I don't know any metrosexuals so I have no clue what they're like.

They are basically straight men who primp like homosexuals.

Oh ok, I don't mind a guy taking care of himself and looking nice, but I don't want to be waiting around for like 2 hours for him to get ready. I guess somewhere in the middle is fine with me.

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Junsui
    Oh ok, I don't mind a guy taking care of himself and looking nice, but I don't want to be waiting around for like 2 hours for him to get ready. I guess somewhere in the middle is fine with me.

yep I agree with this statement completely!!!!! I don't think I could handle a guy taking longer to get ready than I do.

This type of guy would probably make you change the flat tire on the car if that were to arise.

metrosexual (n) [me-tro-sek-shu-wal]

1. A homosexual male who is unaware, or possibly unaccepting, of his femininity.

2. A closet butt-pirate.

I'm drowning in assholes.

indigosoul Guest
    I always thought it meant ppl who screw on subways...

Debunkt, another definition is someone who comes across as a homosexual (in the way he dresses/acts etc.) but is in fact straight.

I'm well aware. Those definitions are my own.

Its funny, because how some guys dress carries no baring on how the act. They can dress nice all they want, and it won't keep them from being an *******. I also think its funny that some women say "oh, i'm so glad some men are finally starting to take care of themselves!" Uh, were we that filthy and unpleasant to be around in the first place? Frankly, I see no reason to be metrosexual, unless you just REALLY wanna look that gay.

I think a real man should be in touch with both his musculine and feminine sides. He should look after himself (Be in shape), look attractive to the opposite sex (Or at least presentable), he should be open with his feelings and be able to talk openly about feelings, he should have a sense of sensitivity and vulnerabillity, make allowances that he may not always be right, but at the same time be strong, confident, smart, disciplined, self assured and be ready to take on the world if he has to...

I am not quite sure what the name for this man is, but as a man these are my standards for myself
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

I think thats just being a true "man". Honestly, those are standards all should hold.

Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya
    I think a real man should be in touch with both his musculine and feminine sides. He should look after himself (Be in shape), look attractive to the opposite sex (Or at least presentable), he should be open with his feelings and be able to talk openly about feelings, he should have a sense of sensitivity and vulnerabillity, make allowances that he may not always be right, but at the same time be strong, confident, smart, disciplined, self assured and be ready to take on the world if he has to...

I am not quite sure what the name for this man is, but as a man these are my standards for myself
    Yeah, but by the looks of things you're French; not the most masculine men in the world

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast