+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Introducing myself...

Introducing myself...

Hello, loveforum.net! My name is Prahas David Nafissian, and I am a life coach.

If you want to be a life coach, you ought to know something about life. I graduated Phi Beta Kappa from Wesleyan University with a double major in music and math/computer science. I spent my 20s as a professional composer and playwright, having four full-length music theatre pieces produced in Seattle, WA. The Seattle Times wrote about one of my compositions, "Nafissian's score is stimulating, lively and fast-paced. The real yarn that threads the play together is the fabric of emotional content in his work.” During this time I also owned a successful computer consulting business.

I discovered meditation in 1992, spent six months in an ashram in India in 1994-95, and then spent nine years in a school of meditation in Sedona, AZ. (The school has been called, "the Harvard of personal growth work.") At this time I worked as a bookkeeper, health food store employee, and musician. I also co-facilitated, co-directed and acted in a marvelous psychodrama troupe and held space for numerous meditations.

More recently my curiosity led me to the exploration of tantra and sacred sexuality, giving me a unique and penetrating insight into intimate relating. I just recently completed the OneTaste Coaching Program: an intense seven-month "deep dive" into the practice of Orgasmic Meditation and modern coaching techniques.

With experience in the arts, business, spirituality and sacred sexuality, I am tremendously qualified to bring exquisite attention to many areas of your life and body-mind-Being.

Welcome to Love Forum - Online Relationship Discussion. Enjoy your stay here...
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"