+ Follow This Topic

Thread: She's amazing

She's amazing

I’m 16 years old and 6’6 (hard to believe right?). I’ve got a large build and I’m muscular and just slightly fat. I’ve been going gym for a while and I have lost 18Kg so far. I’m still pushing to lose more.
    There’s this angel of a girl that I’ve loved for so long (started in year 9 and still going today). She has redefined perfection – in my eyes – and I can’t name a fault. She is smart, funny and her smile is priceless. I can’t forget her. She’s the girl I want to wife. Trust me when I say beautiful I mean that God hasn’t made a single mistake with her. Her personality is amazing. She has that kind of vibe that you can’t escape.
    She’s got a really stupid and ignorant BF. He’s really stupid! He’s literally won the gold medal and decided to throw it in the bin. That’s the way he treats her! He’s verbally abused her before. They broke up yesterday and I’m so scared that she’s going to go back to him. I really need her in my life.
    I’m at war with myself. On the one hand she’s finally single so it gives me hope. On the other hand, she’s upset and its killing me to see her like this, in this state. I don’t want to be with her yet because I don’t feel like I deserve her yet. That’s why I’m losing weight, so I can be confident enough to accept myself.
    I talk to her a lot and she starts conversations with me. SHE KNOWS HOW I FEEL BUT SHE DOESN’T KNOW HOW LONG I’VE FELT THIS WAY. SHE’S NOT LEADING ME ON!!!!!!!
    I’m scared im going to lose her forever and I can’t bear that.
    Please help me!!!!

Man weight or looks dont mean anything when two people are feeling good with eachother and have something to talk about. Its worth to do that jump and go for it. Cause life is short and you know good girls are taken fast. Its normal that you feel like not deserving her. Cause you see her as a god, yet you have to learn to love yourself at least as strong as you love her. Yes love cause you are in too deep at this point to not to feel love for this girl at some point.

You need google simplepockup forum and read there about how to get girls. Confidence will come only from experience. You can learn from other guys experience and try to dubligate it. Believe me even when you are perfect you still might be unable to make a move. So do ot now and you will be much further ahead than if you wait to loose weight. Theres never perfect moment, you just have to start somewhere. Follow your heart. Listening to what brains says is biggest mistake. Do what you feel, not what you think. Act on your fitst heart beat. You hesitate you masturbate. It helps a ton when you talk to girl right away. Now you hesitated and you like her too much, that makes it so much harder to do something. You wouldnt want girl to hesitate with you. So why are you doing this to girl?
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

If i was 6'6 , man. I'd literally pluck her bf's head like a carrot and get er 😉💍

I would give her some time to mourn her relationship, but continue to be friends with her. You are worth more than being a rebound. Take your time and be there for her to supportive and encourage her to get back on her feet. If she knows how you feel, you can bring that up again later when the timing feels more appropriate.
    "Caring is not an advantage."